Drift King spotted in edmonton

anyone remember this picture?

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7646/image009lv8.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA u actually took a pic of the cops tooo bad u dint get out of your car and get a pic of all our rice mobiles and the one cop car… that would be a keeper… but borah it is true we did not have many runs but good thing we were talking when the cops got there and i cant believe that fucker in the truck was the only one that got away

oh and bora i am sure a CRX can drift better than you!!! hahaha cuz this semi just rocked that shit hahahaha

jared, i was thinking of getting out and talking a picture, but only if u know how much of a pussy i am when it comes to cops lol…

yeaaa… i bet my picture is the only picture u have :finga:

fuck off if i woulda taken a pic then i woulda had to take my camera outa my pocket… and i had videos of us drifting on there… not the best idea when all u guys are texting me to hide the camera :finga:

better luck next time??? hahahaahahah j/j

fuck off if i woulda taken a pic then i woulda had to take my camera outa my pocket… and i had videos of us drifting on there… not the best idea when all u guys are texting me to hide the camera :finga:[/quote]

lol yea at the time you were pretty chill and saved some asses, good stuff budday!!!

Fuck we got lucky, nice guys and all… Ill never forget the line " we can smell the rubber, were not stupid we know what your doing".

very true man … they had some pretty good one liners for us that night …

im not so worried, because i know that we were not street racing :!:

well that doesnt help in most cases and they will sterotype and waste time and hand out stupid tickets that will waste out time and money … so be worried !

well that doesnt help in most cases and they will sterotype and waste time and hand out stupid tickets that will waste out time and money … so be worried ![/quote]

like that muffler is too big haahah