Drift King spotted in edmonton

quite possibly the sweetest movie ever!!! and sorry about the shitty camera work i was trying to refrain from laughing hahaa

That wrong link jpeg says the movie is me fucking up at peanut hahaha bring it!!!

ahhaah jared you fucking newb and bora the doughnut king hahahahahahahahaha

hahaha i am a noob i will post my shit video too hahaha spinouts and all but i also have some spin out vids of you kent :finga:

LEARN TO LINK YOU n00b!!! I am sending to vid to www.v-opt.co.jp

HAHHAHAHA the link does work and u are no where near D1 skills no matter how much u would like to think you are

here now you can make fun of me toooo hahaha spinout

HAHHAHAHA the link does work and u are no where near D1 skills no matter how much u would like to think you are[/quote]

that vid is instant-success, see you in japland!

Hahaha Bora WTF? I can rip the peanut better than that with 255’s on the back. :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont know how to exit whatsoever. I get scared coming out of a turn and always lift off the throttle… pussy-foot is my problem… and almost span out and went off the right side like 5 times at first when i was going in full speed… no excuses tho, i suck da balls…

not much can happen if you spin out there, and you have the start of the drifts going just keep your foot on the gas and power through it… and then you can be the spinout king like me

never lift

50 , 50 …

“TURN YOUR ENGINES OFF AND GET YOUR PAPERS READY!!!”

i can drift better then that in my crx :finga:

sounds good, i take the challenge arabian_ryda, d-sport practice on thursday, bring your crx…

whalla…lol

give your head a shake newb :roll:

give your head a shake newb :roll:[/quote]
I second that motion! and i’ll slap you in the face like Byahhhhh!!!

Jared on Jordan’s account

time to make more fun

we were there for almost an hour, posting only 3 runs is not fair!