Drift Ops April 26th Media Thread!!

I SEEN IT!

Dammit! I just clicked on it and it didn’t show anything, then I read the post below it. Lets see it in good quality.

Awesome pictures Kev! Lets see some more!

Here are the vids! Slightly better quality =P

Sorry, I only have these videos. My camera man was busy after the first 1/4 of the day and helping my friend out who hit the barrier on turn #1.

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone else’s videos!!

PS: Next time a tripod is NEEDED!! videos are sooo shakey when zoomed in.

Hey if anyone has any pictures of my car on track or anything videos ect…let me know i wanna see them! :smiley:

samson bro, i had my tripod in the car y0! should have asked me. ah well, it’ll be there for next event!

what haapenned to the blue skyline?

it went up in flames

http://www.gonrad.com/200804/dsc_1915565.jpg

Honda 1.5L SOHC non Vtec
Garret T4 GT35 daul ball bearing
Carbureted

Oh Yah

oh that sucks are there any big damages

lol wtf? is that for the blue civic?

i hope im not doing anything to offend you k.
but this is by far the funniest use of electrical tape possible. creative too, if only you had the big yellow s13 you’d look like a walmart sponcered 240

the blue skyline is Jeff’s from 613DW. nothing too too serious. just his oil and coolant lines burnt and some electrical damage…im sure itll be out and running this summer!

Are you trying to piss me off?

oh ye true that’s where i saw it on 613

Full Album

trhat black s14 kouki, with enkies, bride sticker, body kit…etc etc. dude, i saw your car when it was still a KA, sitting at your house on hall st beiside avante where i work. shit…then one day end of last year you blasted that thing into your drive way, and i was like…whaaat…bout time it goes sr!! lol. sick ass car.

Dave Briggs, he owns the black s14. very nice car!

If I could sell my left nut for that car I would. Briggs…sell me ur car for my LEFT NUT!

Sweet pics Justin…can I have some for the website?

Hey i was wondering if anyone on here has any more pictures of my car?

here’s a picture tom took…