Drift Ops Season Opener April 26!

Stay on Nelson ALL DAY LONG.

1. packing up is the biggest headache and time waster
2. fabi isn’t that great compared to nelson, less turns.
3. nelson has some elevation to it. 3rd gear drifts are possible at the back end
4. bleachers and shed where we can bbq under shelter all day long and chill

NELSON ALL THE WAY! I really didn’t want to split and go to Fabi.

yeh Nelson track for the win. Guaranteed it will take like 1 whole hour to move everyone over the next side and get settled down.

i say we stay on Nelson and have less headaches.

So, there looks like there might be rain.

I’m presuming we will be Drifting in the rain???
Rain or shine right?

RAIN?!?!
oh no, my car might melt…

^^

Told you not to use that JDM RICE paste to hold your car together!!!

ROFL

But yeah, serioiusly, Big storm moving in from the US
Same system that caused Calgary to have over 20cm of snow in the past few days from what I’ve heard.

Just a thought

fuck rain.

Dont even call the rain down >_<

I’d like to switch to fabi half way through the day, we aaaaalways drift nelson.

We need to get on the track at 9am instead of like 10.

Eiter way sounds good to me but moving all the stuf sounds like a pain so maybe just keep the one configuration…as for the rain …its still go rain or shine right?

So excited for this weekend! I really hope it still goes on even if we do get a super big rain storm.

It’s better if it rains, at least most people will look like they are actually drifting and there will be a lot less run offs. :slight_smile:

lol mark shut up

there will be ALOT MORE run offs

As a grip guy… I want to change it up half way through the day…

I’m not too keen on driving 3 hours to the track to get stuck driving Fabi all damn day.

Even though I’ll have to wait an hour for them to clean up the mess you guys make of nelson… lol

Keep the rubber on the pavement boys!

i regret to inform you that i will not be coming to said event at shannonville on the day of april 26th 2008. I am unprepared for such event and will try to make the next one.

My lack of WIN is disturbing. EPIC FAIL!

P.S: S 1 D C ( 4 ) L I F E

This event is happening rain or shine. The only reason that it will be cancelled is if and only if Shannonville cancels it. Unless it’s huge downpour and it has been raining for days (ie D-ops VIP 2006) then the day will go on for sure! But if it does get canceled, we’ll refund or credit you for another date later in the year.

Another factor in favour of not switching, is the fact the road going to Fabi side is pretty narrow and getting 70+ cars to switch sides will be PITA.

But it’s up to you guys.

Wayne

I think the verdict is pretty clear

Now let’s all go get our cars prepped and tires mounted!

PS: Bobby, i was looking forward to sliding with you on the track!

me to man but im not prepared enough. no tires and i work till 11:30pm on friday. We’ll see.

Was looking forward to it as well…ill see what i can do.

Just got my turbo back on with new manifold gaskets …IC pipeing to hook up and pick up and install my new exhaust still!..as long as the manifold and turbo lines dont leak…ill be happy and coming…tomaorws last day !

Just picked up my last pair of tires today. Gonna probably check out another set tomorrow. I’m pumped! and i hope it stays dry.

Here’s a lil something something I saw on 613driftwerks.

sick video to get you guys pumped up!