Drift Ops Season Opener April 26!

Thannks for the event guys. Who was driving that 350Z? You are nuts man that was soo awesome!

If it was black, it might’ve been Vlad, and yes. He is.

There was another 350 from quebec i believe, had a bodykit on it.

That was Alex from Drift Mania’s car. Nismo 350 from the states, going to be used as “Ride of a Lifetime” car this year at DMCC

I cant believe he was sliding that! tandem with vlad wouldve been epic. ANyoen catch a photo of when the lightning stuck behind vlad when he was entering corner one?

Nope thats not my car…but its close!! Who’s evers it is I really like it.

This one is mine
![http://www.gonrad.com/200804/picture 393small.jpg](http://www.gonrad.com/200804/picture 393small.jpg)

^he’s a friend of ours (Intense Motorsports) his name is Dave…it was only his 3rd time ever drifting…he came from Time attack

Awesome day overall guys. I’m sure we all had a blast.

If its the one in this pic than it was me lol

http://xs226.xs.to/xs226/08181/n513016224_569729_5606661.jpg

Kudos for the event DriftOps, I was glad to see so many new people drifting, I hope more and more people come out to your events, as this is helping the region to have more great track events such as this. I’d love to see an event like this mid-summer, and I’m pretty sure there will be an event like this to close the season.

Just got home from Kingston. Had a great weekend. Thanks Lucas and Pat for letting me play with their vehicles, after our ride alongs i was watching both of you progress, you were ripping it up by the end of the day.

It was awesome seeing so many new faces to the scene.

I will be at the next event to film for my new video project even if my car is not ready. I got to watch a lot of people drive and i got it all on film. I am currently filming for Spent Rubber webisode #1 which features my new reality project showcasing the Ontario drift scene .crazy car stuff will be online May 10th.

JJ
S1DC

big thanks to drift ops for helping me get over my winter blues. i think a lot of us needed this.

was a super fun filled day cant wait for the next one.

jon

Saturday was so awsome,best track day ive been at met some new people…learned alot thanks jesse :smiley: and had an amazing time everyone was good on the track to no idiots coming to close and whatnot need an event like this once a month!

^agreed…i really think we could organize an event once a month like this

if we can get together enough people to do it every month…or every day we would. If we can get enough people together in the next couple weeks we can definitely try to work something out for a track day. We have a couple Ontario peeps prepping for DMCC pros so Im sure they’d benefit from the xtra track time. Plus I know some of you are ready to do PRO AM this season too.

One thing Drift Ops needs is more people to help organize the ontario scene. If anyone is interested in being D-OPs reps let us know. Send an email to info@driftops.com and we can talk to see how you can help the scene grow

Thanks for all that made it out on our first event of the season. It proves to us how dedicated everyone is…2008 is goina be SICK!

email us biatches :slight_smile:

^^ email’d :wink: