drifting at LVD from my perspective 20+ images

i had a busy weekend so i didnt have much time to get to the LVD pics but i got some done tonight … i only wanted to post one from each car to be fair … i know i missed a few cars while going through so if you see something that i missed or something you want to see just PM me so i can fix/add to this thread … ill try to get some tandem drifts done soon plus a few others … and ill start the pics off hanging the front wheels

thats rough. junk adapter/spacer right there!

nice shots though. first one is cool where the front wheels are elevated

wow…your camera skills make them look fast! NICE SHOTS… and kudos to those that had the balls to go drive.

Nice pics!!

dude Sam wtf? Your car looks ill sliding. Looks way worse just sitting there.

^ :rofl

Looks like a blast!

well Benny at least at the moment i have the option of driving my car or leaving it sitting, you on the other hand…

haha

loveeeeeeee this shot. who’s car is this??

Can’t wait for the June 18th one!!!

that was a nutty, super powerful, built rotary FC.

i love errthang about it

spacers, lol. Awesome

Sounds wicked loud and awesometown.

Check it out in the video (not mine).

Damn. Pictures came out insane!!! nice work Dan!

awsome work dan…first one is my favorite

thanks for coming out and taking pics for us. i’m loving the first pic by the way… drifting with benny in my car gave those 255/40 rt615s mad traction hahaha.

i love seeing how popular drifting is getting, also how dubstep music is getting more popular, i love that song :bowdown

dubstep is whats good! all i listen to now really :number1

all i listen to is electro/dubstep type stuff, even my older brother is starting to listen to techno, that just shows how its becoming more popular cause he used to think he was a ‘jig’ :ninja

got a few mins this afternoon to do a couple requests …