Drive Shafts

Looking for someone local (if possible) To make a Aluminum 1 piece drive shaft. i just wieghed my stock one when the diff was out and its 78lbs. this would be an improvement in a number of ways.

Also any guess on price? 500+?

I would imagine it would be less than that. Online you can get them for about $400 + shipping.

I got mine from driveshaftshop.com but that cost more since it was a custom length/yoke.

try anca’s on erie blvd, i know they make driveshafts.

ya i called them about 3 days after doing your diff, there est was 502 shipped. and would take 2 weeks plus 1-2 weeks to ship.

ill goto anca tommrow morning.

we sure do. talk to a guy named “axle” eddie. he’s a cool guy, and pretty much the best in his field around here. :nod
see you tomorrow if i’m not on the road.

universal. on b’way in albany. thers also precision right on central. right across from fu man chew buffwet :lol

if not i can hook u up with sum one else.

i noa place ill get the number and call u tomrra

Hank, you don’t do aluminum stuff?

I DO!! but i don’t have a dealer or i should say have inquired about end cap’s for drive shafts or no way to balance it. so u would end up taking it to universal or precision to have it balanced any ways…

OOO i don’t do ebay aluminum. it does not weld and if u get it to weld it looks like shit. i felt so bad about the way the last egay shit came out i gave that shit away for free. couldn’t bring my self to charge sum sumone for it!!! :nod

these r just the two local shop that i know of. i personally use a place out of Syracuse.

ive been calling/asking around, i might be able to get one custom made/balenced for 380. but we’ll see.

if you need to get on from the Driveshaft Shop if a place locally cant make one I can get them