Custom Exhaust and Driveshaft Work Locally?

Hey,
Now that I’m getting this 200SX, I’m going to need to find someplace locally that can build an exhaust for this car (they never made an aftermarket one, or there aren’t any available anymore) and a driveshaft made. I have the exhaust piping and I have welding experience, just not in the automotive department (I used to be a tink knocker). Also, I’ll have the S13 driveshaft and S12 bell housing, but I’m pretty damn sure I’m going to need a driveshaft made to make the SR20 work.

Anyone know of a local outfit that can do this without taking me to the cleaners with price?

Theres a place locally that makes driveshafts Ill have to see if I can dig up the info somewhere I cant seem to pull it off the top of my head.

It starts with a U and its on Broadway in Albany.

Fuckk I can’t remember the name of the palce my buddy dave went when he had a custom driveshaft made when he did a 5 speed swap on an M30, wasent to bad at all he had to go back twice because he fucked up the measurement by a cunt hair the first time still ended up being <$200

As far as an exhaust goes, go see Dave at Inline Performance on altamont ave in rotterdam, he does quality work and is reasonably priced.

I thought that the drive shaft place was off central? Same place that does custom leafs and springs IIRC

I dont think Watkin’s Spring does driveshafts.

I’ll look into it tomm.

Thanks in advance, guys.

Universal Auto Parts:
Products And Services: Balancing, CUSTOM ENGINES, Driveshafts, Machine Shop, Rebuild Engines, Rebuilding
900 Broadway, Albany, NY 12207-1389(518) 465-3471‎

Just checked, they may not but Albany Spring does.

Just a heads up, a couple years ago this place charged me $500 for a drive shaft for my 1992 Silverado, which I would guess is a pretty common type shaft.

^ that’s the common price for those. I looked into it for my 94 Z71.

Exhaust: Inline Performance (http://www.inlineperformance.net/). Dave or Bob do great work, many members on here are happy customers including myself.

Ive gone there for most exhaust fab. ive needed.
Dave/Bob are good people for sure

Sick… Alright, I’ll check them out. Won’t be until I get the engine in the car. Thanks for the help, guys.