Drive Shaft Shorterning

I just did a motor swap on my 240… put in an Rb25 with an auto tranny… all went well until we went to get the drive shaft shortened.

We cant seem to find any shops that will do it. Had one in Kitchener that said they would, drove 2 hrs to drop off only to find that they cant do it…

Does anyone know of a shop that will shorten it? Or make a custom one if it comes down to that.

Delta spring in Breslau or London drive systems in london

i know a shop in missisauga that can shorten your driveshaft and he did my old driveshaft cause i had a non turbo supra and then switched to a turbo motor with the r154 tranny and so i kept my drivehaft but the front of the driveshaft was different that connected to the tranny so he custom welded it

let me know if you’d like this

hey ryan… for sure… would like the info to contact them… how much did they charge???

Thanks

his name is Raj at 1235 shawson dr. unit 3 mississauga, ON

905-564-3155

he can custom weld the driveshaft or just get a custom one made, and im not sure how much i paid but i think it was like 2 bills.

he probably wont remember me but try and say that he did a custom weld for my supra driveshaft who was a friend of Moe’s at direct japan

Awesome… I gave them a call and talked to Mark… as far as i can tell they can do the job… heading down on Saturday.

for anyone else reading this… they are Pats Driveline…

Thanks again Ryan…

drive products is on shawson as well and considerably cheaper and more knowledgeable. i had pat’s quote me and drive products did it for half the price and they actually knew what they were doing. pat’s was just going to modify what i gave them and hand it back to me, where drive products actually knew what size the ds needed to be. if you call them talk to greg savoy.

aaron