DrivenToPerform-Calgary - May 28th UPDATED

First off: Keep it on topic guys.

Second, we’ve had some people bail on us, and our numbers are slowly decreasing:

Cars Showing:

1 - SRBURG13 (confirmed)
2 - silvia_sr20det_s13 (confirmed)
3 - jdms13rhd (confirmed)
4 - MyGTR (confirmed)
5 - TypeS (confirmed)
6 - Scat (confirmed)
7 - bubba (cancelled)
8 - Z3NK1 (confirmed)
9 - Ph33r M3 (confirmed)
10 - Aerocabin (confirmed)
11 - Slide (cancelled)
12 - InitialD (confirmed)
13- Canadian Skyline (cancelled)
14 - Straight6turbo

MEMBERS GOING

1 - silvia_s13
2 - PyreXXX
3 - Nis240
4 - Boost Infested
5 - DrifterX
6 - Zazam
7 - Chrome Dragon
8 - DeathBy240
9 - arabian_ryda
10 - phat240
11- Lo)2enz0
12- nis_mo
13 - LeRenard

We are leaving Edmonton at 1pm, so meet us there at 12:30pm. We are meeting at Gateway Information Center (oil rig between the Calgary Trails south of the city). We are staying at the Marriott Downtown.

I will be leaving the city around 4:30 on friday, if anyone is interested in also cruising down at that time pm me and we can work something out.

Ya, sorry guys, but id never hear the end of it if i skipped convocation for a car show…its tempting though…although its not like my car contributes much anyway…

Never seen it in person but it looks sick and the rb25 makes it pretty original.

Cars Showing:

1 - SRBURG13 (confirmed)
4 - MyGTR (confirmed)
5 - TypeS (confirmed)
6 - Scat (confirmed)
7 - bubba (cancelled)
8 - Z3NK1 (confirmed)
9 - Ph33r M3 (confirmed)
11 - Slide (cancelled)
12 - InitialD (cancelled)
14 - Straight6turbo

MEMBERS GOING

1 - silvia_s13
2 - PyreXXX
3 - Nis240
4 - Boost Infested
5 - DrifterX
6 - Zazam
7 - Chrome Dragon
8 - DeathBy240
9 - arabian_ryda
10 - phat240
11- Lo)2enz0
12- nis_mo
13 - LeRenard

:scared Those cancellation are coming more by the day. This could get ugly. :wtf:

Yes they are, but now I just got notice from InitialD that his car will be ready for the car show…

Cars Showing:

1 - SRBURG13 (confirmed)
4 - MyGTR (confirmed)
5 - TypeS (confirmed)
6 - Scat (confirmed)
7 - bubba (cancelled)
8 - Z3NK1 (confirmed)
9 - Ph33r M3 (confirmed)
11 - Slide (cancelled)
12 - InitialD (confirmed)
14 - Straight6turbo

MEMBERS GOING

1 - silvia_s13
2 - PyreXXX
3 - Nis240
4 - Boost Infested
5 - DrifterX
6 - Zazam
7 - Chrome Dragon
8 - DeathBy240
9 - arabian_ryda
10 - phat240
11- Lo)2enz0
12- nis_mo
13 - LeRenard

Never got an answer and I NEED to know asap.

Never got an answer and I NEED to know asap.[/quote]

I cant seem to find that answer, but I know cars have to be in by 11pm.

Never got an answer and I NEED to know asap.[/quote]

An email was sent out to all of your registered email addresses stating the plans and times. We are unsure of the final times, but I’ve heard through others that the cars have to be in the show before 11pm. But for some reason I’m thinking 10pm of that Friday. As well, no cars will be allowed in on Saturday.

Hope that helps.

^^^
Thanks Aaron

So we are leaving Edmonton at 1pm on Friday May 27?

Aaron, if all of your guys could show up and roll-in together, then it would guarantee that you guys all park together. If its anything like the shows here in Vancouver, if you have a couple stragglers coming in right before cut-off at night, they’ll be parking at the other end of the show.

Plus, you wanna roll-in a little early, earlier rather than later so you can polish the final touches out of your dirty rides. heheh…

Are you guys psyched? its only a week away now.

Well, it shouldn’t be a problem. I know Mark at v8less well, so it should be ok.

Well, we just had our dyno day yesterday, so my thoughts were with that. Now I can start worrying about DTP. lol. But yes, I’m psyched.

So long as our space is laid out for the right number of cars it shouldn’t be an issue. If we just put cars at the outer corners and leave spaces closer to the middle we should be fine.

Who all wants to get together and go over the details regarding this on Wednesday? I already have the tent at my place, the stereo is here (still need to get speakers), I can also rent some drift vids if people want.

So yeah, who all would want to do a confirmation meeting on Wed?

I’d be interested. Should I bring that one speaker Matt, or can we find another good one in time?

Yup, I can make it on Wednesday. Just way when and where.

I dont think I’ll be able to make it on Wednesday.

I think I need to make the drive down to Calgary on saturday for this. Sounds like it is gonna be pretty good. 8)

Looks like shitty news for me. Aaron I can’t get Friday off so I can’t roll down with you in the afternoon. Is there any chance anyone is going down after 5pm Friday? :?