DrivenToPerform-Calgary - May 28th UPDATED

What? Dude, you own the place, just up and leave. Damn you!!! I think Flavio is leaving later on.

Yeah I know but I can’t justify have the shop close for Monday this week(Victoria Day), Friday this week (DTP) and Monday of next week (5Spd swap& Intercooler install). But I’d still love to come for the nights. So I’ll see if Flavio has room for me on the ride down.

Ill have room if Jaimes car is done by friday.

Ill have room if Jaimes car is done by friday.[/quote]

Awesome Flav, let me know. Otherwise I’m S.O.L. :roll:

Hahaha… ha… hahaha.

Hahaha… ha… hahaha.[/quote]

Judging by that I now I know I’m SOL :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

thats the funiest thing ive read on this forum!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:w00t: :w00t: I just booked Firday afternoon off. So Cali will be closed. But yeah so Aaron you think you still can hooks up that ride for Friday?? :partyman:

You betcha buddy. No worries.

Gah, so who’s riding with me now?

If nobody is then I’ll take my car. We’ll have to deal with not having a couch.

Silvia_s13 will be needing a ride.

Well, it looks like I’ll probably be heading down on Saturday morning so I can get some rest after work on Friday. So, anyone that didn’t want to, or couldn’t, go down to Calgary on Friday can catch a ride with me in the morning if they want. I’ll probably be coming back early Sunday afternoon.

Excellent. PM me your # so I can get the shirts to you somehow.

Ok, a few people have said in the past that they would be riding down with me but nobody has confirmed this for sure. If you are going to be riding with me please PM me your info, address, phone # etc so we can get something arranged for picking everyone up on Friday morning. You can also phone me at 720-2365 if you prefer.

Thanks,

Matt

Wicked day and evening. Lots of fun, good times and nice cars. Rob got a stunting ticket racing Allen on the way to my house. :?

That sucks … who won? :slight_smile:

ROB WON!!!

but it was a damn good race, we both had great launches NO WHEEL HOP :smiley:

That was an awesome meet and show good job everyone!! 2 bad those cops came and broke up the drift session :finga:

i was looking forward to a bit of drifting, we thought we would have 20min, nope more like 1 min before that udercover came with the security.

I was suprised we didn’t get kicked out after you guys were having a little bit of fun up the ramp. but hey awsome meet but i am still a bit pissed about my car smoking like a mother fucker.