Driver's Seat for my B5 A4

I broke the front mount off of my drivers seat this morning, apparently Europeans do not compensate for girthy Americans. I am looking for a gray manual heated seat. i dont mind rips and tears, just something that doesnt make me lean like a cholo every time i accelerate.

Call/text at 7one6 8oh3 0fivethree4

Can be either in buffalo or canada.

I have a power USP “leatherette” seat. No heat. LMK. No rip, no tears.

I looked up installing a power seat in my car and it looks like a pita. I’d prefer manual. Thanks though.

Hows she doin?

Still sexy. Just about to hit 214k. I plan on changing the turbo, clutch and struts this spring. I replaced all of the front suspension end links and tie rods.

Fucking awesome dude. I still regret not just ice racing that thing and hammering on it for a few more years as a second car. It was truly the best car I ever owned and was in my family until it went to you. You got a good one dude and i’m glad it’s still working out for you!

thanks. this is the best car I’ve ever owned. I plan on keeping this running for as long as I can. even if I put in more money than its worth.

Update. Just found a full set of rare cloth seats for my car for 150 at millers junk yard.in Fort Erie. So stoked. @maxwell I’m doing the two tone thing you were talking about