Driveway Makeover Pt. 1&2 UPDATE PART 3 3/21

did oyu buy it back for less than you originally sold it for?

mmm silver 300zx. Awesome

I sold it as a running car with upgraded turbos and fuel and got back a motorless trannyless shell. for half of what I sold it for. I feel that I got a good deal since its really the only car I have regretted selling.

Only been home a day and someone stole the whole drivetrain and interior :frowning:

jay/kay

And a daytime shot…should get her first bath this weekend and go under a tarp for awile.

The older woods’ family are probably thrilled about this…they’ve been bitching about it being in the driveway forever. That car should have come with a free tt stealth…

Nice monster truck gap on the front. You clearly fucked up your coilover install :stuck_out_tongue:

HA…I wouldnt have minded swinging that deal…the stealth is hot

I’m trying to get him to sell it to me for 5k non running :slight_smile:

sounds familiar lol
Since he is in Co…just steal it from the house…his brother wouldnt even know lol

You bought that POS back??? And without a motor??? What a rip!!!

:stuck_out_tongue: Just don’t let it go this time. I knew you would regret it the first time after awhile.

nice pickups :tup:

yes I did…complete with salvage title too lol

i actually am more jealous of the explorer than i am the 300zx

Ha…sorry man…I bought it the same day I saw it on craigslist.

The deals are out there…you just have to act fast with cash in hand to really get them.

nice :tup:

+1 to what josh said, welcome back homie.

if you wanna swing by and grab the cover i use over winter (since my car is being stored indoor and i don’t need it now) you’re more than welcome since it’s just gonna be sitting out for a while…beats the hell outta just throwing a tarp over it.

:tup: gonna cover it and then tarp it.

let me know when you wanna swing by so i can see if i can find/dig up your MAF and intake as well lol…

haha…probably be washing the fleet all afternoon tomorrow so swing by or throw a stone on over to let me know u found it.

i’ll send one of my messenger pigeons.

im bringing this back up. how and where did you find this good as deal. I was just looking at a 2000 with 109K on it for 4500.

lol…a simple PM would have sufficed. Patience I guess. I started looking for a truck with the $ to buy anything I liked within reason but nothing impressed me enough to make the purchase. So I checked autotrader, the classifieds, craigslist and if something seemed like a good deal I was prepared to buy. This presented itself and I jumped on it. Total time length from initial “i could use a new truck” to purchase…4 mos.