Driveway Makeover Pt. 1&2 UPDATE PART 3 3/21

Any new work on the 300ZX? Is it ready to go for spring time yet or is there still stuff to tackle?

Ummmm I put a bunch of parts in bags in the hatch. So that just leaves…sort through everything, buy a new motor, install new motor, make it run ok and keep fingers crossed for a full season in 09 lol

UPDATE * UPDATE * UPDATE

Thank you to theblue for pointing this car out to me. It is exactly what I was looking for :tup:

Thank you to this guy for the best tow job ever.

On with the pics:
(Dont mind the jack thats stuck under it now lol)

Car has gone high 12’s in the 1/4…looking to improve upon that just slightly with some tuning and aluminum driveshaft.

Car has also been pretty good around a road course so I am going to try my hand at Dunnville with it.

Bought it to kick around all summer and see where the $/time is at to focus on the Z over the winter.

no need to explain, we always knew you were a domestic ethug at heart :wink:

lol…mustang mentality in full effect.

However this is my 4th Fox Bod

it completes owning every model I wanted…no verts…:gay2:

1 lx hatch 2 gt hatches 1 lx coupe

high 12’s in the 1/8th?

i don’t even know you and you piss me off with your cars. nice purchase. i hope you finish it.

yup at 54mph

Im sorry…cheer up

i was like wow what a badass looking car! then i saw the 3rd pic lol :frowning:
prob the only year mustangs i actually like

:tup:

Look forward to this shit doing burnouts.

I wont take much to have it “looking” bad ass again.

I really like the mustang, it would be cool to see this at dunnville

<< loves coupes

And WTF did you do now MPD lol.

Really old photo of me (3 years) with a faxed proof of license right before starting one of those rallies.

4 of my friends who own e36’s have either been arrested or ALMOST arrested when driving an e36.

Kyle, Mcell, and my friend Mike and Chris, who no one here know.

a fucking mustang, ugh.

dont give me that!

Like I was buying that bumper cover to slap on the Z :stuck_out_tongue:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uGdpRnuCmvY/SJobLlCWwPI/AAAAAAAAADk/xd28QTInkLU/s400/sarcasm_detector.jpg

[sarcasm]I know! It was as obvious as a boner in sweatpants![/sarcasm]

:stuck_out_tongue:

You around this week for me to score that cover?

although I had to pick up Mcell off the side of the road after his car got impounded prior to owning the M3…