Driving Test

National Drivers Test - Results
Your score was: 90%
A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. The correct answers are highlighted below.

Missed #17 :rofl:

http://www.gmacinsurance.com/SafeDriving/2006/test.asp

85%…

missed #7 & #10

90% missed #14

Your score was: 95%
A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. The correct answers are highlighted below.

i got the first one wrong… i was visualizing roads like 376, making hte correct answer kinda hard.

i got perfect…
Your score was: 100%

<----Your score was: 85%

100%

90%

99%

Your score was: 100%

75%

95%. I thought #10 would be parking lights. :dunno:

X2

100%

Missed #6 and # 13

1. A pedestrian crossing at the corner has the right-of-way: (Select one)

a. At marked crosswalks only

b. At marked or unmarked crosswalks

c. Only at intersections controlled by signals, lights, or stop signs

I picked A so dont walk in front of me!

I missed 1 and 13. WTH is a unmarked crossway? Would that be anyplace then. I consider it to be marked if there is a sign or lines on the road. I’m not stopping if you jump out in front of me on the interstate. (I might try to stop, but I wouldn’t feel bad about hitting you)

On #1 I was thinking that the side of the road is still pavement, and I thought they meant drive into the grass on the side of the road. Thats why I said Park where your car would be visible for 200 feet.

Those are 2 bad questions…

i agree with you on 1. im thinkin, how the hell do i get off pavement on any highway, so thats why i got that wrong. i said visible for 200 feet as well.

as for the cross walk, an unmarked crosswalk might be something like a development that has the sidewalk drop to the road but then there isnt any white lines to mark it. idno that would be my guess. im sure it doesnt mean someone can jay walk anywhere and have the right of way.