raod test tomarro

i go for my road test at 11 o clock tomarro :uhh: hope i don’t get an asshole instructor

Instructor shouldn’t matter so long as you drive well. Good luck!

Yeah, same as what Stealtth said. Try not to make yourself over-nervous, just try to relax and drive very defensively. They probably won’t take you into rush hour traffic or anything so just pay attention, be careful, BE POLITE :slight_smile: and you should have no problems. Good luck man!!

Yeah, this is coming from the guy who was one point away from not getting my liscence on his road test :lol:.

look everywhurrr
and remember its not a driving test, its an observation test

if you drive better than you spell youll be fine :wink:

Left Pedal means GO and the Right Pedal means Stop Right?

roffle

OMG GL2U

hahaah yes, that explains all of your posts. no offense, but from your writing your age shines through :smiley:

hahahaha tripple :word:

when I took my road test, I was so nervous that I blocked not one, not two, but 3 crosswalks (even after she told me not to)… I passed though

Will you be driving a camaro tomaro?

good luck. :slight_smile:

i still cant beleive i passed my road test

• hit the curb parrallel parking
  • looking in my mirror while going in reverse
  • spinning wheel in palm of my hand

No Drifting!!! They hate that.

yeah, but if you drive with confidence and understanding, i think that’s worth way more points than driving perfectly but like a timid, shaking kitten…

brake torques gain you extra points I hear

lol word… even says it in fine print on the form

yeah, i think i made her feel comfortable being in the car

1987…so you’re 19 and just now getting a license?

yea well i finally got a job and a car to drive so i could pay for everything my parents wouldn’t pay for a car i liked to i had to fund everyytihng

but i deff had a bitch and she failed me for going right on red too fast cause some asshole cut me off