drop spindles

i am working on my 49 chevy sitting on an 85 caprice frame… i want to drop this thing and plane on putting it on air when i can but for now the ass end is sitting low … whats the best way to get the front down… or will a newer capriice drop spindle fit it… i cant find anything for the 80s b bodies

Well depends on the buget I guess…down and dirty chop the springs or heat em. as for spindles i see alot of guys using chevy truck spindle on b bodies to makes them Donks…i assume it could work the other way…you can check detriotspeed.com thats where i got stuff for my x-body.

let me know if your still looking i have a connection with a guy who sells lowrider stuff i could see if he has them or what to use

still looking, if you have a chance ask your guy… if not ill just cut the springs for now

Advance sells springs for that chassis that are 2 inches lower than your normal springs

i sent him a email about it. but if you gonna air ride it in the near future i wouldnt waste money on spidals just buy a spring or heat/cut yours. i did a caddy on air not to long ago it i think the kit w/1/2 line and everything else upgraded to 2 compressors was around 2500$

talked to my supplier today he said he called around and know one he talked to ever seen them the suggestion they gave was c-10 spindals or s-10 but if it will work they didnt know

thanks for checkin… i will probably just hold out untill i can get the air

1 full coil cut was 3" on my 83 chevy shortbed.

As far as all this technical modifications are in question always go to the technician first as it will save your time as well as your energy and you will also be able to avoid any other problems that might crop up due to any failure in perfectly getting it done which in turn might ruin your vehicle as well.