Problem with "lowering" springs

long story short i had Mark instal some springs and shocks struts for me at his shop, well they were supposed to lower the car about 2 inches and instead its up in the air about 3 more than stock. i called NLmotoring.com who sold me the springs and they told me nothing they can do for me because i ordered them in august and to call tenzoracingsports. so i called tenzo and they told me to call NLM who told me they wont do anything blah blah blah. so i paid to have these installed and they made the car even worse than before. what are my options???

cut them…it will throw ur rates off and ride like shit but u will be lower…or cut ur losses and get realyl good ones liek Eibach

cut the springs? or heat them up so they sag ghetto style? lowering springs by themselves are cheap man. you can find them for like 250.00

ugh i could have cut coils with stockers… i meant what are my options as far as returning them lol.

ebay em

resell them to someone who wants an off road car? call and keep complaining but i doubt you’ll get anywhere … best case with them is getting something else at cost maybe free shipping?

Just cut the inactive coils off H2FOV stylezz

How Bout ya just throw sum 24’s on that bitch … then go out and ghost ride the whip yo!

i agree. this is by far the most practical option.

and when you do, please come down harlem towards my house. i’d love to sit and sip coffee while you go by ghostriding an f-bod. seriously, give me an advanced warning so i can set up a camera, and i’ll pay you.

aside from the (likely) possibility that they are just shit springs, your stock ones could have been so beat and sagged from the original ride height that the new lowered ones didnt make a difference.

are they adjustable? I’ve never heard of lowering springs raising the ride hieght before. Are you sure they’re installed properly?

let them settle out, they’ll come down a bit.

You got the wrong springs. Plain and simple. Swap them out for a correct set.
Heating will ruin the springs. If you cut them then you cant sell them and they may or may not work to your satisfaction.

Buy a proper set and ebay current set. First find out what car/model they belong on so someone else doesnt get screwed over.

they are for my car. they are not wrong the part numbers are correct. they are installed professionally and correctly. im sure they wont settle 5 inches. im sure theyre prolly shit springs.

in.

No dude. They are not or something is fucked. NEVER have I heard any stories of LOWERING springs increasing ride height by 3". Thats fucking ridiculous.
Those are the wrong springs. Understang that 6cyl springs are very different then 4cyl springs. If you put 6cyl springs in a 4cyl car you will get the exact effect you are experiencing.

3 blind,1 legged, monkies with hiv couldnt screw up a spring design to the point where it lifts the car 3". No way.

i talked to guys on the thirdgen forums and one of them had the same problem with the same springs. i know its fucking rediculous, you know what else is rediculous??? you coming in talking about 4 and 6 cyls. IM A FUCKING MANLY MAN I DRIVE A V8. ill be back later i have to go relax by poppin in some disturbed. i may also need at least a pint of BBQ sauce now. fuck.

it’s simple really. don’t buy mcshit. take this as a lesson and get some better springs. most car guys have an experience like this at some point. some learn from it, some don’t.

LOL!!! what are you talking about crackhead??? Stop smoking the pipe.

bwahahaha. i dunno just trying to keep on keepin on, ya know? lifes a garden, dig it.