Droppin' Bombs in Schenec

Went to Bombers in Schenectadeck with my bro (prophet) this past weekend.

Feeling hungry and we both can eat when we want to so I figured we could wreck a platter, so out came:

1 dozen Lemon-Pepper Garlic
1 dozen Honey Maple BBQ
1 dozen Cajun Whiskey
1 dozen Ranchero

• 1 order of fries.

So the table looked like:

http://shift518.gom-host.com/picture.php?albumid=105&pictureid=519

(good day for my bro to wear the wingman shirt)

After thirty minutes we were left with like, 6 wings…
But I knew we ate a lot of wings so we counted the bones…

Tally:

Prophet: 21
OsoiNA6: 28

• 6 left over

so they gave us 55 wings, not just 4 dozen.

Overall real good, all except the Ranchero were very crispy (particularly the Garlic) with a clean bite to them and flavor throughout. It was nice to alternate between my favorite (Honey Maple BBQ) and the salty taste of the Lemon Garlic and just keep eatin’ away…

The Rancheros were our least favorite and those were the six that were left:

http://shift518.gom-host.com/picture.php?albumid=105&pictureid=520

As for the aftermath, refer to title…

Strong work! Damn, this makes me hungry!!

Awesome, hungry as hell now too…will be there friday night, although I doubt Ill throw back 4 dozen wings, 3 dozen maybe…

damn son. id hate to be in the bathroom when you let lose.

This makes me have to take a saucy dump.

should have called me i’m not far from there!!! I haven’t been to that one yet, and from the looks of it, I need to get there pronto.

the one in schenec is way better than alb. so much bigger n nicer.

As I said, refer to thread title… Well I had the decency to wait til I got home so call it Droppin’ Bombs in CP I guess!?

My b, it was a sudden decision and it was still early (we were there at 11 AM when they opened). Next time bro. Highly recommend the wings there.

Haven’t been to the Albany one. It is a nice restaurant though. Upstairs is big and there are a bunch of TVs to watch sports, etc.

Try the Tequila Lime wings. Those are my favorite by far, just so different than most other wings.

That place does have really good food. Love the burritos, yum!

the wings and burritos there are mad good… plus the birthday margarita is siiick lol

hmmmmmmm !!!

i went to the one in albany last wed. never been there before and heard a lot of hype over the years, which is basically what it was, hype. i rather eat at moe’s than bombers again.

holy shit thats alot of wings!

ya and btw thats too many wings you guys are fuckin pigs!