Drug bust

FUCKING $10,000. For a Pound of bud? Man thats gotta be some KILLER bud!!

http://www.wesh.com/news/12424780/detail.html

Holy crap.

no shit…wow.
I’d be in heaven with that much bud…haha

i doubt those prices.

but in FLA its similar to mexico; you can only find dirt weed. so good ish is money

still prob worth only half that per lb anyway. not to mention growers sell ish quite cheap

It’s that exspensive because they figure street value by what it’s worth if they broke it up into 1/8ths or 20 sacks rather than what it would sell as a whole pound.

who the fuck pays $80 for an 1/8

drugs are stupid…

Drugs are absurdly expensive at he major import cities.

+1

i know my one friend gets them for $50. an 8th, and thats good shit “haze, nug, so-on”

+2

+3

Guess I can’t say +4 being I take narcotics every 3 hours for pain!

For 80$ an 1/8 that shit better crawl outta the bag, into a pipe…and light itself

and give me head

:lol:

Isn’t an 1/8 normally somewhere around $40? So if you think about it, it’s not really that expensive. I mean 50% more, but it’s not like something ridiculous like 150% times the normal amount or something. Now if that was the case, I’d fuckin’ hope that shit would cook and clean for me too.

:bloated: its 100% more, not 50%. 50% would equal $60.

oh shit. look at me. hahahahaha. duuuhh idiot. whoops. it was late. :redface:

I seriously miss smoking weed, and I hate stupid corporate jobs and their piss tests and all the bullshit that goes with it.

I don’t even consider weed a drug. Its the exact same thing as drinking a dozen beers, only your not hungover and dehydrated the next day.

I consider alcohol to be much worse for you than weed.

NYS should be growing it and taxing it, not busting people for growing.

So many people grow, and its in all types of upscale neighborhoods.