Drummers

Anyone ever heard of these pedals or use them? I want to try em out. They look sick.

http://www.pearldrum.com/DemonDriveLIVE/index.html

I’d love to try them out…I’m guessing this has a hefty price tag.

Yeah they are really expensive. But everything I see and read about them I just damn near cream myself lmfao. They look sweet and the adjustability sounds freakin epic. I love that you can switch them from a short to long bored.

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Pearl-Eliminator-Demon-Drive-Double-Pedal?sku=580562

I’d like to see how responsive they are when doing blasts.

this is the first im hearing of them.
id love to see if guitar center ends up getting a floor model to go play.
the single pedal looks like its going to be $300+
the double pedal looks like its $650 or close to that

the second link I posted is the price on musiciansfriend.com. Its $650 for the Double bass model.

way out of my price range, ill stick with my DW7000 thank you very much.

I don’t see one of these on my kit in the near future. Unless they go down to like $100

650 for something that plays that well, seems pretty fucking awesome. I may be picking one up in the near future

Seems like ricer stuff for a drum kit.

I remember everyone being stoked on those axis pedals and they sucked.

I have DW5000s right now. they are ok. Not as responsive as I would like, the lag is pretty bad even with new springs. I want to get some Pearl Eliminators though.

I was always a fan of Iron Cobras since I play heel up. They were really light and really fast. The axis pedals seemed really stiff to me it was a chore just to do triplets with them.

i play heel up too, and i can rip triplets all day on the 7000, maybe its just that im used to the pedal though.

I’ve got the really shitty PDP double bass pedals, But I can do triplets and pretty fast blasting on them. I’ll have to video it.

ya, you really need an upgrade lol.

I’m not a drummer, well I am but I am a guitarist first so drum upgrades are second or third on my list.

ah, im drummer first, really crappy guitarist second.

same here with my dw5000s. I’m gettin pretty on the double bass now. I want to try out one of those things that counts how many bpm you get. I would say I am around 700 or so.

I had those as my backup pedals. I hated them. Just couldnt get a feel for em.

That’s only 700+ away from the record…lol

They are cheap $100 pedals, but not being a drummer (primarily) I can’t really see spending an outrageous amount on double bass pedals. I did like the 5000s though.