Drunk post check in

So, amidst the 18 or so Guinness’s tonight, I was thinking, there should really be a solid thread on the inebriated posts of one’s alcoholic-induced nights. Kinda like the 420 thread. Or not. Hey I got rims for the 240. They’re kinda ricey. 18’s. Or something like that. Either way, they’re still the PD (panty dropper).

Das Boot, and Becks.

Goodnight.

im bombed tooooo22222. :funny: :tup:

yiiop… i wtignk the award should go to who eversa trashed th most and lastest

When you’re drunk you should be kickin it with friends/family…not bombing away at the keyboard

when you are drunk you should be beating/force fucking your significant other … if loser bang dog

:word:

On a Sunday night? :zong:

T’was a good night.

I jumped on before going to bed to check the weather, seeing if I could ride the cycle today. Had the late shift.

I’m glad to see my internal spell check doesn’t get omitted along with my balance when I slam a few.

Good times. :slight_smile:

you use that smiley way to much…

I get satisfaction from it. Too many people on here just really need to be smacked.

Well you’re married so you are an exception.

It’s “un becks” not and becks.

god im so sick of drinking

WAT?!

really, i dont even drink anymore. my gf went out of town for her cousin’s grad party and was gone from wed to yesterday and i started drinking again, like srs bsns old jam drinking. like chasing cheap whiskey with budweiser. dan kraft broke my spine, i punched toner in the face, got into an argument with jaywonch, it was just a shit show.

im still fucked from the weekend

got arrested for underage drinking last night :tdown:

something tells me you only got an appearance ticket

appearance ticket =! arrested

yea all we were doing was drinking a couple in waynes garage working on the hatch and all of a sudden 3 cops pull up and then took us to the station

this thread has all sorts of angles of failure

they don’t take you in just for underage drinking, you get an appearance ticket. what else were you doing? or did you get mouthy so they decided to prove a point?