dry compression test on a b18c1 psi data

Ok i decided to do a dry compression test which i removed all spark plugs. I removed fuel pump fuse. and all spark plug wires ( no plugs in duh) Here’s what i got cylinder 1. 200psi 2. 200psi 3. 195psi 4. 200psi now i ran this test twice and thats the second time. the first time i got all the same but on 3 it was more 187psi . Look ok ? its all stock except intake and running 5w30. Reason i did the test is i keep smelling little oil but dipstick looks ok, and no smoke on bumper but i just noticed that there is a little oil around the valve cover so im going to replace that. Any info is thanked.

OK REDONE TEST. I did it again at Wide open throttle as they say to do . readings 215 across the cylinders and 210 on third cylinder.

What exactly are you asking here?

valve seals can cause it to burn oil.

was wondering if the compression looks normal but i forgot to have throttle wide open during test so im going out to do it again

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

redid test all across except 3 is 215 and 210 on the 3 cylinder. thats all plugs out, wide open throttle and no fuel pump running

Your within acceptable specs

Oil burning is most likely valve seals

like i said tho i am not seein no smoke i had my wife fallow me. There’s no oil change on dipstick. looks the same as always its like a smell i cant find nothing

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

oh i took a white shirt to bumper and no oil at all on bumper

some oil consumption is normal. If you are concerned about a smell a PCV system venting to atmosphere can cause the smell of fresh oil. If you are worried about the valve cover gasket leaking then replace it. On some cars valve seals can cause a puff of smoke on cold startup and nothing after that unless they are pretty bad… so what is it that you are asking?

and because I have some free time.

i took a white shirt to bumper and no oil at all on bumper

there should not be unless you spilled some on your bumper, or you have a bad leak.

was wondering if the compression looks normal

yes your compression numbers seem normal.

thanks , buddy had a car burning oil smokin and bumper was covered in oil. Mines not i just wanna stop this smell from coming in my vents

did you spill oil like doing a oil change? sometimes oil will be spilled on something that when it warms up, it cause the smell to become stronger (ie, exhaust manifold)

i havent done an oil change just got it kid did before i got it. some times i dont smell nothing. If i drive it for a few days no smell but then sometimes u smell it. Im going to do valve cover gasket and pvc valve cause i dont think its been change and its pretty oily dirty under intake manifold near pvc valve

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

yea pvc valve is stuck wont move at all , also read other dude had some problem it was stuck and was shooting oil out once replaced no more smell .