dry, concrete pad, heated storage for cars, boats, jet skis, motorhomes, etc

Warehouse is cleaned out and now ready to store your valuable goodies!!! Storage is basically a storefront in a plaza not some barn out in the woods or in the sticks somewhere. This is right next door to our business so we are there pretty much daily . building will be heated to 55’ and plan to have a few fans in there to move air around. Also able to have trickle chargers hooked up if you need them.
Can put cars in now and start paying oct 1st if need be.
Price is 75 a mo and must keep in until April 1st for obvious reasons. Could work with ya if you were one of the end cars and easy to get out. No working on cars obviously but could get ya in there pretty much any day if ya needed to check something or show someone if selling.
Any questions please feel free to call or text me anytime.
Have room for between 20-25 cars and woukd give a little discount if ya had numerous items
Derek 628-3448

Good price and great guy to work with.

:tup:

Bumpity Oct 1st next week and chilliness to follow!!!

Spot is very nice and secure! Got to see it the other day. GL Derek

Based on your series of luck, do you have insurance?

Room for a 24’ boat and trailer?

Guaranteed to not reach freezing levels inside?

I need 2 spots but I am a little gun shy. lol

I have insurance on building. You would need fire and theft.

• Updated - - -

Yup and yup. Will be turning gas on next week so I can check all furnaces ahead of time.

• Updated - - -

If it’s because of crashorama time on grand Island, rest assured as this is the back of the store. They would literally need a tank to get that far back lol.
Roof is about 6-7 yrs old by blackrock roofing with 20’ warranty

Just sent you a text about bike pricing, may have multiple parties interested.

Well that and didn’t you have a fire too? At this point I will take 1 spot and possibly 2 if I can’t sell the RS6. Thanks!

I didnt have a fire. My “friend” burned down my building.You’re selling the RS6?

Yep. Wanna buy it? $30,000 obo.

U made it a stick. Wifey can’t drive them. After driving somedudes A8 for a few days she really wants one of them. She’s getting old I guess and wants a 4 dr now instead of a convertible. Absolutely loved the audi .

Bump? Noone looking for heated storage for close to non heated price?
D

What am I chopped liver? I need one, maybe two. I just purchased another vehicle.

Lol sorry! No liver but a new line of steak at the island deli and meat market located right next door!!!
Call me or send me a text of when you are looking.
Was hoping I’d get a few people with boats as they don’t have to winterize or shrinkwrap, hence saving them a bunch of money. Plus would like to have them in the back and in first.
Derek 6283448

Bike pricing? 1-2 bikes & a tender.

Bump. PM’d last week and texted - no answer yet. I need to make a decision soon and Id rather give you some $$$ to help a brother out store his boat.

BUMP part 2

Texted you again a few days ago, looking to get in Nov 1.

Also looking to get in soon with a boat