DSM 35R record broken

lol

only on pittspeed would an impressive car like that turn a thread into a cockfight.

ever go on a dsm forum? they should have the domain name www.cockfight.com

I thought thats what they changed it to? Which is why I sold my dsm 7 years ago.

[QUOTE=kilmer420;688884][/QUOTE]

100cfm of 300degree air is not the same as 100cfm of 80degree air. more boost does not always mean more flow and it definitely doesn’t always mean more horse power.

i think you all need to chill out and admire the feat at hand.
and if you still want to argue post up some dyno sheets or timeslips to back up all your knowledge.

does talking to yourself make you feel smarter?

youre trying to argue jibberish to sound cool.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Best part is earlier I said DT losses were % but he disagreed and said “I thought they were non_linear” gee…wonder what percentage means…

:rofl: … It’s all based on the earths axis as well … :rofl:

Boost pressure is a restriction to flow. If you improve the engine’s flow, you reducing restriction. Let’s take two motors. Both with their turbos spinning at 150,000RPM. Provided there are no boost/exhaust leaks, if one engine runs at 30 psi while the second engine only runs at 20psi, what can you infer from this?

The second engine flows substantially better than the first engine and will make more power. This causes the compressor to run at a lower pressure ratio, which creates less heat.

Basically, I’d love to drive an engine that makes a 35R run out of breath at 10psi…

bullshit asshole, noone like the tuna here!

“dude, i almost had you.” if only those damn washers hadn’t fallen out of my glovebox.