dyno results

today got the aem ems and 3076 tuned at buschur racing and the results are: pump gas 93octane 380whp/306lb.ft @21.5psi tourque is flat and power keeps rising never really peaking off at all the test was to 7k and power still on the rise. then for shits and giglles we put in 104octane on the same map just more boost we made 420whp/337lb.ft. @25.5psi. if we only had more time to make a seperate map for the 104 maybe could have made more

congrats that is enought for 10’s in your car

congrats man.

really 420 for 10s? thats awesome

thanks fellas maybe i can get it out to prp i would love to go tomorrow but gotta work we will see if the dyno #'s translates into real world performance

awesome

:cool:

thats good

Good shit :bigthumbup:

congrats. very impressive!

wow very nice… 420awdhp = 10 sec pass… then thats awesome.

nice numbers

very good

very nice, congrats.

awesome

sick! now whats the next mod a shep tranny?

Stock trannies are fine for 10’s as long as it is in good mechanical condition. He just does all the TSB’s, improves some oiling, and reshimms it like shep can. The transfer case probably needs attention though so it can be trusted for some 10 second passes. He can reshim that to handle the torque. I believe AMS is on a shep stage II transfer case (just reshimmed with factory LSD or maybe its a ralliart unit) and a shep spec rebuild tranny (about a grand to have him tear it down, do the TSB’s, improve oiling, and reshim it). They run high 8’s on that car.

But 420whp and a 10 second pass in a full weight evo (are you full weight?) is gonna be tough. What is your torque, with 450 wheel torque you might eek out a 10.99 at mid 120mph on a 1.5 or 1.6 sixtey.

ya its full weight stock motor/tranny just arp headstuds. yeah i dont know about gettin 10’s right away. i do know that curt brown ran 10.5 with 400whp on buschur dyno, but i am no curt brown and my car is still full street. i do cut good 60’ s so i will be quick. but now it will expose the next weakness and on go’s the process

quite possible hope not. i am thinkin just a true race gas map

very nice