dyno results

I think Curt went 9’s on 450awhp, but again, in a tin can of a car. Totally irrelevant, I know.

Nice numbers, though :slight_smile:

sick as hell. only like another 550whp till ur up with the ams evo lol

thought it was a stock turbo !!! :kekegay:

awesome!

Curt Brown has a cornerweighted car that is probably 1000 lbs lighter than your evo. That and he weighs about 65 lbs himself. Also his 400whp on the stock turbo had a MUCH better powerband than 400whp on a bigger turbo. The stock turbo powerband is just fat, meaty, and useful. Curt also isn’t afraid to break motors and/or drivetrain parts. You may cut good sixteys, but probably don’t have 16 pound wheel/tire combo and cut 1.3 sixteys. :slight_smile:

first off i never claimed that i would get a 10 out of this setup i personally dont think so but i do know that i can run 11’s all day and still take the wife and kids out to dinner with all the ammenity’s that the car came with i am not building a dedicated drag car its well rounded ,and does alot of things real well. i dont drive it daily so i can break it and it wont effect me it will just sit in the garage till fixed. if i could scan the graph i think u would agree with me that the tourqe curve on this turbo is fat peak by 4k and remains flat till 7k no drop in tourqe wich impressed me the most more than the hp. and as far as the hp go’s its on a steady state rise till 7k where dave stopped the test it never does stop rising so if i could rev higher i am sure i could get more out of it. i believe u should visit curt browns website i think his best 60’ is in the 1.4 range. and i am not sure why we are talking about curt brown anyway i would never compare myself to him

i bet he pulls high 11s instead.

:burnout:

i dont anybody is sayin that towards you, my comment was just for pure knowledge, not to be a dick, and wasnt directed towards you, it was towards BoostedITR. and like u said comparing u to curt brown is dumb, is a full out drag car with no wieght to it. its sweet to be able to run 11s with full interior good numbers man

^^^ yeah i didnt get that from ur post man , it was another post seeming like comparing

Yea, I know. You should really quit comparing yourself to Curt. That ain’t cool, man.

:slight_smile:

I was just stating how unrealistic I think a 10 second pass is with your power level and powerband. When you make comments about curt running mid 10’s followed by getting to 10’s but taking time I just wanted to let you know how unrealistic of a goal that really is at the current power level.

yeah the car is not a 10 second car nor is it going to be. is it possible yeah , more tuning taking out all weight and building a tranny/motor that can take the shit gettin kicked out of it , then i believe that the turbo is capable of gettin a 10 second pass out of it. but that is truly not my goal at this point