DSM Shootout 2009

i had the chance to go last year and it was a great time, even for me not being a huge DSM fan.

its august 15-16th. i will likely head out there friday morning, it takes about 7-8 hours to get there from albany. i will be coming back monday.

the weekend consists of partying all weekend. friday night is test and tune. a car show(most performance related not show cars) and dyno shootout on saturday at buschur racing. sunday is a full day of drag racing. they have parties outside the hotels, seemed to be a lot of girls there last year.

i think the good hotels fill quick so anyone going might want to think about booking soon.

so who else might be going this year?

Rising Disney star Selena Gomez has certainly found herself in the spotlight over the past few months. Best known for starring as Alex Russo in Disney’s Wizards of Waverly Place, Gomez is not only a talented actress and singer but has a keen eye for fashion as well.Clevver TV in Beverly Hills did a spot on this incredible teen and her sense of style. Selena Gomez loves boots, including tall sleek styles and (of course) her favorite UGG boots, which she claims keep her warm in the winter!Check out this video to see Selena’s UGGs as well as tons of her casual and red carpet outfits! She’s definitely got a keen sense of style!

if im still in albany… id be down for goin… i know a lot of people who will be there.

Oh, I should totally go with the Eclipse.

Where is it???

Sounds like fun mike!

I will be there this year

I’m trying to get a friend of mine to show off his new whip:

TSi with 32k miles on it, all original and unmodified. Fully loaded too it seems…

summit motorsports park aka Norwalk in norwalk, oh

Wow that DSM is super clean.

The DSM shootout is awesome, i helped change a transmission in about an hour in a hotel parking lot there.