dt photoshoot.

my friend was the photographer. i’ll get him to take some lessons. thanks for sharing.[/quote]

if you cant take constructive critism then dont post pictures. your pictures are nice for amature photography, but dont expect them to be hailed asif they were just in sport compact car. they are nowhere near that nice.

my friend was the photographer. i’ll get him to take some lessons. thanks for sharing.[/quote]

if you cant take constructive critism then dont post pictures. your pictures are nice but dont expect them to be hailed asif they were just in sport compact car.[/quote]

oh no i appreciate the comments man i wasnt trying to be snappy or anything. my friends who are in to photography made the same comments actually. i put those up looking for comments like that so next time can be better hehe.

if you cant take constructive critism then dont post pictures. your pictures are nice for amature photography, but dont expect them to be hailed asif they were just in sport compact car. they are nowhere near that nice.[/quote]

Always expecting the worst?

wow those are some nice locations for pix!

nice pix too

nice cars… i especially like the e46… but e90 is tight as well… body style is growing on me.

yah i used to like the e46 over the 90 but its def growing on me. more pics this spring when the black e90 gets some aftermarket work done to it hehe. stay tuned!

What camera was used?

canon 20d