My Collection of SON pics you will laugh, cry ect 56K NOWAY

Kinda back story as to why I posted this
Over this winter I have been really considering just selling the car since it is in great shape and I had not really done much last summer with it other than drive it to work and back. As the warmer weather has approached I have checked out the boards to see what’s happened/changed and sounds like there are allot of new people who are excited about what’s going to happen this summer. So this summer my plans are to actually use this car I have and have some fun rather than just baby it as I have been.

Anyways I looked back over the past what now…4 years and saw allot of pics that many of you have either never seen or might remember vaguely. Anyways I hope some of the older members here will get some laughs or remember whatever happened and that new members can see some of the craziness that has come before. Also some of the “humble” beginnings this club and some members cars have come from, enjoy!

Pictures I did NOT take

After Chris decided to make use of the last of a set of tires

Jover looking badass at the limit

Picture Bing took out of his sunroof without looking

OLD SON240SX add… Bing, Cris, Arron

Sasha you crazy fool you lol

After the burn out fest in the Cozy parking lot

Pictures I took

Let the photochopping begin! NEVER RELEASED BEFORE

Picture I took while driving up to the track with Sasha, Adam and their crew

A sad day at the track but at least we could make the best of it

Jesse with some sunset drifting

Jeese’s shoe after I ran his foot over lol

Chirs and his “High Tech” tunning setup

And Jesse almost getting pants…again at the go karts btw nice pits lol

I dont remember why I stuck the pink bow on Adams car but what a clean car

Later that night though I realised I belive I got the last pic of it in that condition

Needless to say never let Teds rear bumper touch your car…(people might know why I say this lol)

I laughed my ass off when I caught this on the road going up to Toronto

Sasha’s car at DX2…mint

Interior shot in the pits at DX2, look at the shifter setup

Bing waiting for Chirs at the gas station…looks like he is having fun

Jesse exiting after a corner with danger marked all over it that day lol

Lol I have alot of Jesse I guess here but a shot trying to get the blossoms in all JDM tight stylz

Pics of my car the year I bought it and how it looks today

Before

Today

My S14 Digital Climate working, the first as far as I know in the club 03-08-2005

great pics jason, good times …

my green/gold baby on the left… I miss you…

thanks for the post I’ve gotta make my way to a colour printer now.

S13GG Your welcome in advance (99% sure this is yours)

great pics dude

weve had some good times

LOL at teh high tech tuning computer lol

nice look back

thanks for sharing the pics

Damn Artie u sure are a good sport about it. Sure there is nothing to hit @ Dunnville but those ruts sure can be nasty. I remember seeing the carcass at MSSC.

nOObs don’t let this discourage you, work your way up with skill level. Sometimes when you slow down, you are quicker :wink: I dunno how many first-timers I have seen pin it into turn one…

FWIW would it be a good idea to scrub out plates as well on these pics?

Just a thought.

Generaly most cars plates are either not in use (eg car wrecked) or not the same car anymore. If anyone does have a concern with their plate shown just PM me and I will remove it.

UPDATE: I will be posting more pics soon I plan to try and let you guys see a bunch of what I have (I took many many pics over the years).

hahaha look at willx’s car, (janto’s black silvia in pic),no wonder the front bumper has weird fitmet, but none the less, it still looks amazing.

Hey yeah I figured as much didn’t know if Artie was using those plates still.

That guy Marsh from Western Ontario SPorts Car club put the fear of Zeus himself in me. He said people with pics from racing tracks were having their insurance canceled without notice. Even though there wasn’t an accident, they didn’t want any possible liability (or even nuisance lawsuit) from a bystander, marshal or passenger etc…

No thread hijack intended but cover up those plates.

some really nice pics, lets add to these with the bings meet coming up

prepair next wave of pics around 9:30

Jesse we haven’t had a good wrestling match in a while!

Andrew.

Ok so to start I thought we could play whos car is whos, this is back to the first? second? Niagara meet ever. I basicly just walked up the row of cars as I came in.

THEO

Ok check out the size of the turbo on this…I dunno it made me laugh

DX2 - The first event I ever went to, it was crazy and was back in the day Drift Nation was around, I still got my t-shirt from it. Signal lapped their 1000HP R34 with a crazy colour shift paint job. One signal car was retired that day after hitting the wall to many times. Good times basicly had by all.

More people NEED to do this

Sexy Z

The car lineup for that day

I want to pay respect to one of the best cars I have ever had the pleasure of being a passenger in. Not just the car while it was badass, but the driver in my mind was the best mix of crazy and talent. I speak of Pavel and his amazing Eggplant coupe. I have never been more scared/excited in my life then when Pavel went down Sulphur Springs in niagara at night, never driven the road before as you can tell I was impressed. Anyone who knew the setup on that car I would hope had respect for it. Props for the crazy Russian!

Random pic I always liked from here
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/powerlink485/collection/shelldori.jpg

Last two videos I took with a camera the first is from DX2 in the pits, yes its cool how he turns around and then rips it but make sure to check out the medics respons its priceless
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/powerlink485/collection/th_IMGP0745.jpg
Now a video that will amaze some who have not seen it. Chirs at the “spot” in Niagara doing doughnuts while standing out the sunroof. How did he do it! lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/powerlink485/collection/th_IMGP0919.jpg

Discuss

Those rims have been on three cars in the club now!

And nice pics, good job.

I want to pay respect to one of the best cars I have ever had the pleasure of being a passenger in. Not just the car while it was badass, but the driver in my mind was the best mix of crazy and talent. I speak of Pavel and his amazing Eggplant coupe. I have never been more scared/excited in my life then when Pavel went down Sulphur Springs in niagara at night, never driven the road before as you can tell I was impressed. Anyone who knew the setup on that car I would hope had respect for it. Props for the crazy Russian!

Soo true!! I have his setup and I have more than respect for it, trust me!!
I remember DX2 those drivers where insane, man I love the good old memories!

To which ever mod made this a sticky just wanted to say thank you, I will keep posting more pics and vids to keep the thread interesting.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile: