Dubai: The Worlds Largest of Everything!

You have seen some of Dubai’s crazy architecture and building frenzy. This top 10 goes through them all,. This place is going to be stupid big. All you can say is WOW!

What do you get when you combine two parts obscene oil revenues, one part economic growth diversity with two parts Western-financed military security? Unequaled development coffers. The tiny emirate of Dubai, possibly sensing a change in global oil markets, has embarked on an unrivaled series of outrageous construction projects, each seemingly larger and more grandiose than the last.

With projects like the Burj Al Arab, the world’s largest hotel, and the first stage of the Palm Islands already complete, the bar of audacious luxury has been set quite high. Not an emirate to rest on their massive steel-encased laurels, Dubai is pouring massive amounts of capital into developing even bigger, more luxurious and expansive projects in the future. Walt Disney’s wildest imagination didn’t hold a candle to the architectural chutzpah actually embarked upon in Dubai. Ranked for their size, vision, price, and likelihood you’ll see completion in your lifetime, here are 10 outrageous Dubai construction projects still awaiting completion.

Yeah, yeah, lets see what they do when the oil runs out, Uncle Sam looses interest and the dirt poor neighbours decide to partake in all the luxury goodness. Its all going to end very very badly down there…

Thats cool, I think even if the oil dries up, as long as these structures are built before it does. They will be very large in tourism. I don’t think they will ever become completly poor, but who knows… I wouldn’t mind taking a trip out that way someday.

That place reeks of money. Been there, quite incredible. All this building is part of their plan to maintain cash flow when the oil runs out, via tourism and as a business hub - the tax laws there are VERY attractive.

What? They have a plan for when Oil Dries up? I was told by the government that such plans are stupid.

they didn’t even have the indoor ski hill in Dubai, that place is crazy