dude found innocent after 35 years

:rofl all prisoners that have been realised said they found god…

They prolly found a dick in the ass from time to time in there too. :rofl

oooo im sure they have :ahh

thats only true for people who actually did do something illegal to be in there th first time,

i doubt he has those behavior issues, but he prolly has gotten used to the culture within the prision or where ever he was, and its gonna be fuckin hard to get used to society, man he has to understand all this new tech shit and bs, god damn i’de be fuckin PISSED !

at least hes gonna be financially better off, i doubt hes gonna be blowin it like welfare checks

the dude is prolly well educated since all u do in there is read

oh shit, 35 years?

Lol thanks for stating that I just did 2 post prior! lol :hug

Reading alot is one thing, but it isnt something you can slap on a resume and slide across the table!

Best thing he can do is sue the state/gov what ever. then/and right a book and sell that.

he will be set for life.

i just meant he is probably more educated than you would expect him to be, in general… that is all

and F resume, why is everyone concerned about working for someone else ?

Great point… F the man… Be that man!!!

good glad u saw the light :slight_smile:

i had to do an assigment on something like this… david cotton went to jail for raping some lady then after 2 trials cotton fighting it wasn’t him, he had another and he was released. its a shame.

last week on nip tuck there was a fat guy who was accused of murdering a 17yr old girl and was put on the death sentence but first he had to do lipo on him so the death liquid would work.

ended up not being the fat guy who did it and was killed by leathl injection.