Dunlop Direzza Z1★ Spec whaaaaaaaaaaat

Cool, thx for the help! Can you PM me the price of those 245 R-S2s? And also if you can some 225 R-S2s… Thanks!

It’d be really gay performance wise. Unless all you want are wider tires in the rear just for looks. If you just daily driver your car / drive to tim hortons to show off, you will be fine.

Mark, not everyone is a professional grip racer like yourself.

Some people have to make due with what they have.

I’m just pulling your leg buddy lol

I plan on attending one of your dunnville events, maybe you can teach me how to drive :wink:

What would be gay performance wise? Having wider rear tires or having 2 different tire models?

Having 2 different tire models. For street driving / Drag strip, it would be perfectly fine though.

haha :stuck_out_tongue: No worries. You actually got me interested in these tires now and I’ve been researching.

However, for those who keep saying that RE01R’s are much better than 615s, I beg to differ. I’ve had both and so far the 615s seem to be much better. It also seems like the RE01R’s take longer to heat up.

The RE01R’s are also a lot more expensive than RT 615s.

Btw can you pm me a price for a set of 4 225/50/16s for these direzza z1 starspec tires? :smiley:

Thanks

I think it comes down to how you treat the tires.

Heat cycle, shaven, tire pressure.

I’ve read that the RT-615s get very greasy at middle of its life. Not sure if that is true or not since I have not driven on them yet but that seems like a big concern to the auto cross people.

Those 3 factors can change the characteristic of the tire DRAMATICALLY. Play around with the RE-01rs and research on tire pressures that have worked for people in the past.

Maybe its when the tire gets shaven, that it shows its true capabilities. Last time I chatted with you, you just ran the tires as is with no heat cycling nor shaving them.

If you find anything interesting in your research, let me know on MSN! I’m quite interested as well.