Dunlop Direzza Z1★ Spec whaaaaaaaaaaat

So yeah, these tires are packed with pure awesome.

They won several SEMA Awards and were tested by many auto-cross drivers, such as Richard Jung. He won the Street Touring Ultra (STU) class with the new street tires on his Mitsubishi Evo in the 2008 Tire Rack ProSolo opener at the former U.S. Marine air station. He was the only participant using the Z1 Star Spec tires. People have also claimed that these tires UNSHAVED were better than their previously SHAVED Bridgestone RE-01R and even Yokohama ADVAN Neovas. If these were to be shaved, I’m sure the results would be EVEN better!

They heat up faster, have stiffer sidewalls and are more predictable at just a 3/4 of the price of a RE-01R and Advan Neovas.

I just picked these up today for myself and some customers, they’re just too sexy I had to post pictures.

PM me for pricing!!!

these tires are sex… their z1 STAR spec… u see the sexy twinkle twinkle lil star? u want grip? buy these.

Damn… I just got the falken azenis… I reckon these are even more grippy :frowning:

can’t wait to get my hands on these tires !!

mmmmmmmm mm mm.

Price Check
x2 235/45/18 or 235/40/18

PM’ed regarding 235/40/18

x4 225/50/16

PM’ed you, my asian brother from another mother :wink:

guys, take it from a fellow tire guy that samsons price on this tire rocks and this tire is creating a lot of buzz right now, people love it.

GET A SET. ;]

I’ll probably be running these for my street tires this season :smiley:

good call, even for track/autox these will be excellent

Well with the backroad carving I do up here, even if I don’t make it to the track, they’ll be worth it…

Anyone know how they are in the rain? I ran Goodyear Hydragrips last year that were good on the dry and great in the rain, so I’m curious as to how these’ll stack up…

awww thanks big guy :wink:

I heard they are a good rain tire, but people have yet to know HOW good they are. I’m sure there are a few reviews floating around.

Here’s a little blurb:

The Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec tread compound is molded into a directional design featuring notched, continuous shoulder ribs, large intermediate shoulder blocks and a wide center rib to deliver consistent contact with the road and enhance grip during cornering. Two wide, circumferential center grooves, wavy shoulder grooves and multiple lateral grooves provide water evacuation to enhance wet traction. The tire’s internal structure includes two wide steel belts reinforced by JointLess Band (JLB) Technology spirally wound polyamide to provide strength, uniform ride quality and high-speed capability while steel cord reinforced, 2-ply polyester sidewalls help resist lateral deflection to provide responsive handling and cornering stability.

fack off :smiley:

<3

Well when it rains up here, it RAINS so I’ll probably be able to let you know soon. Definitely posting a review…

You’ll probably get my order next month.

you have a pm!

Now you have a PM :wink:

215-45-16

^^ sorry they don’t make that size.