Dunnville April 14 And 17

Hey guys

I have dunnville autodrome booked for monday april 14th and thursday april 17th. Im planning to go out and practice some drifting before this season starts! Both days are full days, 9am - 5pm.

Just wondering if anyone is interested in joining me?? I am looking to have around 10 people commit… $350 for both full days.

Anyways, let me know if you would like to join!

im down, just let me know how much

for both days??

also, i forgot to mention, both days are full days 9am - 5pm

I just need an idea of how many and who would seriously be interested in coming and i can figure out how much i will need from each person!

wow… i expected at least a few people would be interested…

ppl have jobs man.

price is way too high as well, you should let about 20 people jump on this to bring prices lower.

it’s also the beginning of the season, many people don’t have their cars ready yet and etc and also as the guy said above, people have jobs or school.

weekends would be the days where you would get the most interest.

Personally, i think the price is amazing and it’s a great oppourtunity for a few people.

$175 per day to have the track basically to yourself for the full day!

I realize not everyone can get off work but thats okay cuz I only want 10 people out anyways.

thats not bad at all. two full days. i am defanitly down for some test and tune. we have to break the new engine in so this is perfect, i also need the practice. good call man, thanks for the invite.

Serious ballers only I guess. I’m to new to commit to this one

5 people confermed including myself. Space for 5 more…

If you are interested let me know ASAP!!!

Here is a vid from our first day of test and tune @ Dunnville.

WOW

that is some crazy power

more vidsssss

^come out on Thursday and see it in person!