Dvd

Not sure if i should put this in the classified or multimedia or off topic if someone wants to move it no problem

i have a dvd burner but since movie dvds are encrypted i can’t burn them anyone know where i can get a free dvd ripping software ? or am i going about it the wrong way, maybe i need something else

dvd shrink

or

dvdxcopy platnium is what i use.

i tryed dvd shrink but i kept gitting a site for the users that said it wasn’t the official site

i ran into a problem with mine tho… I had it on my girls computer and it ran great for a lil while then started slowing down… started taking like a total of almost 2 hours to cache, then burn the DVD… i had to redo her computer, b/c it crashed, and when i put it back on, it worked great again… read the DVD in like 20 mins, and burnt it in 10… and then it suddenly slowed down again… now it takes like 2 hours total again… any ideas on what is going on?

I’ve also heard taht Alcohol 120% works great… just got it, but havent got a chance to test it out…

i like shrink w/ nero 6

I use dvd shrink. great program. have only had a few problems where it wouldn’t read the disc. tried dvd decrypter and still no dice. oh well.

does anyone have a copy of dvd xcopy they want to “lend” me? :x:

I tried for the first time to burn a dvd last night and roxio will not burn copywrited disks :frowning: