DVS TSI 08

The car isn’t out yet because I decided to change some stuff up. It should be pretty much wrapped up this weekend though. Minus some suspension and maybe a little fab work. The changes for 08 are…

Better cams- Forced Performance FP2x grinds
Dual springs and ti retainers
Intake manifold “Gary Burch custom johnson”
Dvdtfab cop plate
Dynatech ARC-2 cdi box- Ballin
p/s out for now
Afco scirrco style radiator with fan
fluidyne oil cooler with -10lines
ported oil filter housing
Gates timing belt
Valve cover catch can setup
Saturn 105 amp alt relocated to back of block
Both springs in tial 44 for base boost of 22psi
No Lift To Shift setup
coilovers
Water/air intercooler and radiator for water
adaptor plate made for 1g throttle body

Aeromotive -10 pre filter to bosch 044
ice box
wire cleanup/minor tuck
urethane bushings in front control arms
recirc wastegate
eliminate active toe
alignment/first one ever

Blue = Done

Here are some pics more this weekend and more next weekend…

Got the fan and radiator and coolant overflow all in wired and mounted.

Intake manifold on and catchcan mounted on firewall with hoses ran.

looks beautiful

ps. on the wire tuck where did u run the wires?

Looks Hot!!!:tup:

BTW Nice Coils:P

I haven’t done the wire tuck yet, I have only loosened up all the brackets and such. It will be a project for my 4 day weekend.

Thanks

BTW :wink:

ooo ok. because im looking to do a tuck in my 97 talon and to see if its worth the time and the hottness it comes out to be on yours.

Oh I forgot to mention the goals for the year are mid 10’s minium on 93oct… after that I’ll see what q16 can do and how the car likes a 50 shot… take that stock block!!!

For wire tucks search dsmtalk…

ok sounds like a plan

ughhhh, make sure you call me before you got to the track. i have a cage on the way and im pretty sure i figured out my MS problem. Unfortunatly i fried 6coil drivers in the process, but one its all buttoned up ill need a retune, as im assuming you do too? let me know if your going up to TO for some tuning.:slight_smile:

oh yea,
gary and john, both daddy’s in 08 and both runnin 10’s in 08.:smiley: well, hopefully.lol

what ms problem? most of my tuning is done on sanctioned road courses and tracks.

lol i forgot. well, i went to confirm my timing with a light due to some suspicions and my timing i thought i was runnin at idle (12deg) was realy (17ish deg) so i looked further. found out my shit was wired for wrong style hall sensor. but in the process i took some bad advise and ended up frying my coil drivers. so i got new ones coming in the mail, and hopeing my timing situation is fixed, but not too confident in it. so oh well, we shall see.

just begging for a caption to be entered in the caturday thread. Nice setup that header is :pimp: is it jethot or just painted? also in the second picture on the underside of the number 2 exhaust pipe is that an optical illsusion or does the pipe look kinda offset

Interesting… now quit being a sissy bitch and lean it out… make some jam already. 100oct pump gas isn’t real pump gas pussy, quit wasting that fuel and make it work for its money!

slowtalon- It’s a t4 header from dnp with jethot 2000 black. I think the runner you are talking about is just joining 2 offset 90’s it works and for the price and quality I’ll let it slide. Plus the runners are huge.

Looking awesome Gar. Give me a call or text this week I definitely need to come see/get a ride.

looks great gary :tup:

take that wallet! ughhhh

haha

hater!!!:lolsign:

where’d you find the awd dyno to get the numbers?

Magnus Motorsports in Toronto. Credit for “take that wallet, ugggghhhh” goes to Marco from Magnus.