DVS TSI 08

I went to lancaster last night with turbociv.

First off I want to say lancaster sucks. There is more traction in the burnout pit than the track.

With that said I broke an axle… lol

Mistah DON BARTON!(bigtroubleinlittlechinavoice) ftw- came by the track with tools and one of my spare axles and we changed it out.

First launch I was gun shy from snapping the axle so I slipped the clutch till about 10mph. That resulted in a,
7.24@101.5 with a 1.74 60’

Next good run(aka mr redlight burch from rolling through the beams of lancasters tappered shitty track) I ran a-
7.05 @ 101.6 with a 1.62 60’

Next good run(redlight again) I ran a-
I still redlighted but ran anyway and got a 1.60 60’ then got out of it since the times would be off anyway.

Till I run in the the 1/4 I want to say I’m happy with what a stock block and 93 oct has given me and thanks to everyone who got me here…

My wife for allowing me to do this stuff still

Don Barton- for the always willing helping hand for whatever I needed along the way, Thank you Don!

Matt lowlyoilburningeascammingniggarandhater- for all the fat welds

Innovative Tuning- The only place I get my parts at now!

Swerve for cheap and well balanced tire mounting

After the track tonight Matt lowlyoilburner called me up for a thank you ride that I promised him. I have never seen someone cry, laugh, panic, stop breathing and shit their pants at the same time… lol I’m glad that I scared the fuck out of you Matt. Matt has done all my tig welding always and will always be the only one, nothing but love for my boo matt.

no dyno chart, no care.

sounds like fun.

Red lighting doesn’t effect your time…

gary you are my hero.:smiley: wheres the vids?

It does if you roll and aren’t expecting it…once you trip the beam the timer starts.

I only took one shitty vid of your car that will probably be deleted mr. Idontknowhowtostagethecar.

You still owe me a ride, motherfucker…

:tup:

you’ll get it.

i dont care about my vid, i wanna see yours dummy. i drive my car everyday, i dont need vids.lol

im not sure what i was thinking. i must have staged at lancaster atleast 100times. all of a sudden i look like a god damn noob out there.:frowning: big time fail boat.

lancaster= doo doo

Such a shame now that someone stole your baller axles a couple years back.

Good to see some better times.

Now get a cage and run at a real track.

very impressive, mr burch! Yeah, I pretty much blew wet shit in my pants each of the two pulls we did. I had to tell him to slow down once he hit the top of third gear! I’m such a fucking pussy bitch. I think turbociv needs to take me for a spin too, as I did some of his welding too!

You’re gay, gay, gay… <3 :mamoru:

Anyway, the welds looked amazing when I saw them on Burch’s car. :tup:

No problem here, but if garys car scared ya, your in for a treat.:smiley: call me this weekend.

id also like to add, im happy i was able to give gary the axle HIV. his car will never be the same again.lol

Yeah I know Mike, I was so fucking flamed when I saw I broke a front and remembered all to well that someone stole my other axles from hybrid.

lol nope no vids of my car.

I learn from my mistakes though… see post #41 with the 1.62 and 1.60 60’

chick chick BURN!

ON A SIDE NOTE- IF ANYONE EVER SEES A LOCAL DSM WITH FRONT HALFSHAFTS THAT HAVE YELLOW BOOTS CALL ME OR PM IMMEDIATLEY.

You’re welcome.

that about sums it up

I just wanted to update with vids from lancaster on the first time out for the season on regular tires. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKoXBXhwhVo

I will be uploading more vids this week and some new pics of the interior with finished gauges including my speedo/tach cluster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKCLG0hJfx0&feature=related > u.