Dyno Day 11/1 10am

I realize Sunday is a big day for home depot but a few of you still like cars.

2 pulls $50 starts at 10am.

Where?
I’m in.

I’m down to see how much power iv lost in 2 years. Snow tires and all!

• Updated - - -

Going to say at Turbocivs place in Lancaster as this is posted in his section.

I’ll be there. Might be brining my truck buddy back to break the 1005 record.

I missed that.
Address - 491 erie st in Lancaster ny?
Don’t forget about daylight savings time…

That’s it. 2nd driveway all the way back.

I know Vanstrom is bringing his race car I think there might be a few other high HP cars also.

didnt he make like 1500 a few months ago? start your creeping and get me a number plz

He posted whatever he made all over facebook

I’ll probably come by to give Minglor moral support. I should run my RX8 and see if if breaks the 200whp barrier, lol.

My first Sunday off since February. The wife won’t like it but I’ll try to bring her by. My gti is there right now anyways. Might as well see where she is at so I can see what the downpipe adds next year.

In. this means I need to buckle down on my tune before now and sunday. Paging @Minglor for some hoon and tune.

:tup:

Oh yeah?

Ill come hang

I’ll be there in the afternoon and I’ll bring the e55. I need to remember to turn “dyno mode” on.

Which car should I bring? The unicorn maro that I never drive or the Nova that I drive but only when going to race haha.

I had a fueling issue last time I was at the track so im considering seeing if the nova if fixed(i think it sucked in the fuel cell foam)

Damn girl is thirsty.

my fun car is AWD… and i dont think mudders on a dyno would be a good idea plus who wants to see a 60hp truck…

might stop up and see what I put down before winter mods