Dyno Day! (End of Season)

stalls can eat power and especially wont display true hp if you dont lock them up on the run. i didnt hear your stall lock up. Does your converter ever lock up under WOT?
I locked mine up at 60mph for my dyno run and if i ever get teh vid uploaded youll notice when it locks up as the rpms flash under the initial hit then the motor sounds like it dies off as the converter locks up and rpms drop back down. there is no more slippage going on once its locked up.

at the track tho, my car runs faster ET and MPH wise with the converter OPEN during the 1/4 mile run. not sure why that is but it works.
on the dyno i saw 10-15whp increase once it locks up.

here is my old run from earlier this year. put down 246. that crazy twist spot in the dyno graph is when the converter locks up and rpms drop. power goes up there. so you probly have another 10-15hp atleast in there if you didnt lock the converter

anyway i put down 254 and was running pretty lean up top end. thought i’d be in the mid 260’s but overall i cant complain except that my new mods didnt really do anything for the car lol just few ponies