Dyno Day! (End of Season)

PM him

thank you.

bikes?

hmm. id lke to try and make it to this. depending if i ever get the car up and running. I’m throwing the idea of a buying or getting a hold of a VCE so i can run 2wd for the day.

can we find out the prizes?

why? greedy much? prob be t shirts

I highly doubt theres going to be salt/snow on the roads for all you Scared people out there. Send me your info, this will be the last dyno day until next year!

X2, im driving my car there and im on bald drag radials.

Whew! What a long trip for you.

i have bad injectors and supposively getting some tommorrow or thursday…if they work out well, i’ll probly bring my car down again. i’ll let you know

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Drag radials or street tires on the dyno?

Or doesn’t it really matter?

doesn’t matter

Hopefully I get out and everyone finally gets to see a LeCar dyno sheet. Unless someone shows up with a Yugo I think I’m a lock for lowest HP.

Car still runs like asssss with other injectors i’ve tried… so i’m upset. gonna order new ones and get it running for dyno day i hope

man joel…even on pittspeed you jack me off…showing the love i guess right??? it sucks you wont dyno that civic of yours…you just dont want me to laugh at you huh?:down: :finger: :angel:

ha screw you both! if I don’t have my camaro ready, I’m bringing out my saab… that will beat both of you!

what you need is a fat man in your bed… i.e. me

lt1 injectors will work on your car right? I’m about to swap mine out… you want my old ones?

edit: I just realized I have to play army that weekend… no dyno runs for me :frowning:

i dyno’d the last time and correct me if im wrong but i had the lowest tq of the day so eat a bag :idb:

and yes ryan im showing how i like you :kiss:

I may be in on this, won’t know until next weekend.

ill dyno your car for you :cool: