Dyno Day! (End of Season)

cool, then we don’t have to strap the F250 down again :slight_smile:

i’ll let you dyno the saab lol

and u dont get the lowest hp prize if i win either

my car is running fine now…will i be there? still not sure. i am tryin to get some rocker arms installed by then if i get them ontime. I’d rather go to the track to see if they help than to see it on the dyno but maybe i can do both

what time do these usually end? If it’s late enough I might be able to haul ass down there when I get off.

starts at 10ish and goes till later in the afternoon i’m sure. i do believe i left at around 2-3pm before and they still were doing cars. depends on how many show up

yeah last time i didnt leave till like 4 but we were just sitting around talking by then

Want to go but prob wont…wedding debt owns my face

ill be there if there is no rain in the forcast

1 more week. Looking forward to seeing people put some good numbers down! (Sign-Ups still open)
12-15 coming so far…

Weather update! Looking good!
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/d7.jpg

might bring the diesel back down since todd said they might have the torque hookup but might bring down my friends mustang for him since he has to work…so who knows what ill show up in lol

i may or may not go … if i dont go to the dyno day im going to the prp test n tune to run…
either way my cars running for last minute stock times before the baby gets a face lift…
dunno depends if * some one * goes to the track or not…

I didn’t say we would have the torque hookup…I said Jay should be there & I think he knows how to get a tach signal from the Deisel.

With a tach connection, you can get torque figures from the dyno.

well thats what i meant my bad

hmm maybe i should bring the GTP.i dunno we will see

Bring your dads car

anyway, i think i’ll go now unless it rains…i dont think i’ll do it if it rains

the white trans am?i couldnt bring the black 1 because the tranny is about done and i guess something is wrong with the rear end.

white one

eh it depends if they dont race next weekend.

ha. maybe if i can come up with $50 ill GTP challenge you!