Dyno Day! (End of Season)

you would win that 1.mines a 97 with 104k and its stock.

mines a 01 with 108k.

what does mileage have to do with anything

Fuck dynoing GTP’s…bring the garage queen out. I may come with the TA. Even though it is pretty predictable what it will put down.

the garage queen needs a new head.

i ment 114k.its road hard and put away wet

as is mine :slight_smile:

i dont think i have the cash to go anyways

may be in. im doing a crackhead sale with shaggy on dvd’s… gtpizzle it is

Bad news,
I cant make it. I have drill and cant get out of it, my brother has mid-terms and won’t be home and the car is going into storage on the 3rd

i will be there helping out to strap um down and to keep you damn hooligans inline, lol

hmmmm i might go if i dont have to work

what time are most of you going?

i know im meeting a few people up @ the mile and going from there around 9:50ish 10ish

im going if i dont go to the track

cool…so if I go at 10ish or 1030ish i wont be the only one?

i’m gonna try and get in there fairly early…10-1030ish maybe i’ll hold out till 11

I live like 20 min from Hybrid, so I’ll roll out when everyone else is going to as well.

I’m bringing the Miata, but I don’t think I’m going to run, unless I can scrape some extra money together real quick.

Where should I park?

i have a buddy coming down with me in a 00 ws6. we’ll probably leave here around 9ish since we have about and hour and a half to 2 hour drive. is anyone coming from monroeville or anywhere north that would want to meet up on the way down?

just saw starboy’s post. we may try to meet up with you guys. the mile is the plaza by the old navy or around there isn’t it? i haven’t been down there for a while.

get on 22 and go to delmont. i’ll be coming from there…then just take old 66 to greensburg and stay on that road till hybrid…really easy

ha ill chip in to see your car on the dyno

yeah ill prob be there at 10 but i doubt ill be dynoing

I will be coming with some small suprises!