Dyno Day! (End of Season)

I’ll be coming from I79 by Mt. Nebo. I’m not sure if I’m coming in from the turnpike or the parkway, but I could meet up with you. It looks like I’ll be on my own.

Edit: there’s also a chance I might be coming from the grove city area, depends on what happens Friday night.

hell, if you’re leaving from grove city, you won’t be too far from us. we’re leaving from hermitage. we’re going to take 60 down to the turnpike though.

I should know tonight where i’m leaving from. I’ll have to let you know tomorrow. I live down by sewickley, but my parents live in new wilmington. If I go up there for the weekend thats where i’ll leave from.

My Renault has a bad cam seal so I know it’s dripping a little oil and I don’t want to mess the day up for other people - can I still get on the dyno?

eric= Erabbit23 is not going to make it

hey nick im going to meet you guys up there

we ever gonna see dyno day 3 video or dyno 2 video whatever that one was?

more then likely no.

And if anyone wants to meet up @ Miracle Mile Ill be there @ 9:15 leaving around 9:40 to Hybrid.

What do the other VW Owners think they will run???

prob not going. going to get the car alinged, change spark plugs, put salad shooters on with nice tires for poopy weather. wash it, and maybe change oil.

I think im going to start counting excuses in these dyno day threads more… :moon:

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/nl-dynodayhybrid.png

I’ll be leaving from the new wilmington area. If your headed down 60 i could meet you at the super walmart right off of 60 in new castle. Just let me know what time.

ditto

What others?

9:15 as in the am? Damn son. Its a saturday. Ill get up early which will be around 12 and head out. Might be coming with jay in the gn so ill see what time he wants to go

i went to the last 1 and my rear main seal is leaking and it dripped and no 1 said ne thing.just kinda made fun of my car.lol

:zzz: :zzz: :blah:

i was waiting around for an answer to this but unfortunately i’m already down the road in Mount Pleasant and we didn’t bring the Renault because I didn’t want to make my fiance suffer the drive with no heat and my straight exhaust if I wasn’t gonna be able to dyno…you can add me to the list of people with an excuse, but regardless we are gonna stop over for a while

im a punt u in the face!!!

well car cant aligned until monday. sooo idk what im going to do today, go to track to watch or go to brians or go to dyno day

please refer to post #112 and repeat the last line. :bigthumb: