Dyno Day! (End of Season)

I’m clueless on transverse. You guys do some ish to those that us longitudinal guys scratch our heads over. We haven’t caught up to the “let’s try this and see if it works” theories you dubber guys have proven to work… or not work. Few of us in the later model longitudinal 1.8t are pushing envelopes outside of store-bought kits, and I’m one of the few on the Audi forums who’s even using Lemmi/Unitronics tweaks on top of “out of the box” APR GT28RS standard octane-file software.
I’m on vortex all the time trying to transfer some of that knowledge over to longitudinal.
Sonny, fshowcars, is also someone I’d turn to in a heartbeat. He’ll get a big head about it, lol, but I don’t know many who are smarter about most anything than him.
I know principles of how and why something would or should not work, however the intricacies relating directly to the VAG 1.8t that you, Kilmer, and Sonny know… skip over me on that stuff. I’m learning from you guys, too.

wow… who let all the 1.8t experts in :kekegay: and lee, i don’t get a big head… it’s been big for years.

all points aside… i’ll bet gli dude $50 that his ko4 doesn’t yeild him ‘mid 13s @ around 103 probably’… :slight_smile:

lol

Type in English. Unless you do want to “be” gli dude. Bustin’ your balls you sarcastic SOB, lolz.

a missed character is hardly the misrepresentation of the language as seen on this forum…

then again, i have super duper rights… what typo?

I know nothing, but I do know that this is how APR should run their cars :wink:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3536990

Sonny knows his stuff, he’s 1337 with his apr chip and 13’s on stock turbo :burnout:

Thanks guys…Im just learning and appreciate the info. I guess I will have to have dennis at hybrid get me into a full kit…I just want more power…200hp is not enough for my taste.

What you have will never be enough. Trust me… then you get to the point where all you can do with what you’ve got is tweak and the gains aren’t as great as right after you get that kit. Then you’ll want to ditch it for something more.

Rob, they want you to come back to the shop & clean the ceiling. There was two black spots left there :smiley:

wish i could have gotten my car there, always next year

:rofl:… i can only imagine what it was like wit it on the dyno, we left when they were still try’n to get it hooked up

im gonna go back down… maybe tuesday… as i now have the race tune… and will have the wire for the tach so we can get tq #

how does it feel now? much stronger? i would love to see new numbers if its aggressively tuned now. what u think? over 500whp ?

my but dyno says yeahh i hit 500 plus… and want to see the 1000+ tq too…

im gonna call them tomorrow and see when i can get back on the dyno…

looking at some nos for the spring:hsdance: :hsdance: :hsdance:

Hopefully, I’ll be down there tomorrow night working on finishing my exhaust.

Rob…How is the new job?

new job is great, get to talk scoots all day… waiting on a few things hopefully ill dyno before christmass