dyno in pittsburgh area

Are there any places in pittsburgh or that are close that have a dyno?

ASAP on Rt 8

is that where you went? how much was it?

Strope’s Speed shop in Washington (its a Exxon station right off Rt.70 by the little mall they got there) has a Dynojet with wideband. I think it was like 160 for an hour ,that was about a year ago so could be off a bit.

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
is that where you went? how much was it?

yeah thats where i went.

nice guys, it is 100 for 2 runs then 20 for each additional run

or you can pay for a dyno tune slot which is i think 300 and its either 3 or 4 hours long and they tune your car

they have a Mustang Dyno and a wideband.

thier number is 412 492 7454

and unless you have a Fbody or a vette, i wouldnt go to stropes. they are a bunch of assholes

Originally posted by 2FNFast
and unless you have a Fbody or a vette, i wouldnt go to stropes. they are a bunch of assholes

even if you have an fbody or a vette it dosnt matter its real sad

:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
Stropes Fucking sucks period

yeah. they dont even want buisness… i went there wanting to get dyno time to see what my car put down stock… and they told me that i shouldnt bother all i will be is dissapointed. they also told me that taking off all 4 of my cats wouldnt be any of a increase in horsepower :rolleyes:

hahaha yeah. whats your new shop?

Originally posted by 2FNFast
well like i said im not gonna create bad blood consider our new shop is only a hop skip and a jump from them!
like to keep on the lines of yeah that shop down there if you catch my drift

I tell ya one thing word of how much stropes sucks has begun to grow. I know at every car show my dad nad i go to we talk shit on them cause of how bad they f ed us over. At first i was all for those bastards but not anymore. Im sure your shop will be getting some good business once word of mouth rolls in.

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
I tell ya one thing word of how much stropes sucks has begun to grow. I know at every car show my dad nad i go to we talk shit on them cause of how bad they f ed us over. At first i was all for those bastards but not anymore. Im sure your shop will be getting some good business once word of mouth rolls in.

how did they fuck you mike?

Originally posted by BlkP42E
how did they fuck you mike?
:idb:

-Sorry to hear all the bad things about them, I went there once to tune my car. No one knew how to tune my S-AFC so they let me do everything (except for doing the pulls). They just acted like we drive TTV8s so 4 bangers waste our time.
Oh well, back on topic. So where to go now?
:confused:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
hahaha yeah. whats your new shop?

emage performance

not mine personally i work there

old owner the good one mike of seven speed!
closed down seven speed and went on his own

ive heard about the new seven speed shop opening. the guy w/ the white SS with gmmg/slp headers was talking to me. Decent guy. Ill stop down one time and see whats up. U working there alot aaron ?

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
ive heard about the new seven speed shop opening. the guy w/ the white SS with gmmg/slp headers was talking to me. Decent guy. Ill stop down one time and see whats up. U working there alot aaron ?

yeah thats MR Rick Christy

me and his son just put in anew clutch in his car

working mainly weekends ill be there all day fri and sat this week

Hey, were is the “emage performance” shop at ?

Originally posted by neonmike22
We’re still not sure what we’re doing with the dyno at speednation. As it sits for now we cannot use it commercially. It’s supposed to be moving to McB Autosport in Bridgeville, but we might have our new warehouse built long before that happens. :frowning:

ugh, Mike Ancas… :bowdown:

his 3rd gen Civic is damn quick around the coarse… Rick Shank Dynoed his mostly stock 85 CRX Si there a few years ago.

Originally posted by Hiboost
-Sorry to hear all the bad things about them, I went there once to tune my car. No one knew how to tune my S-AFC so they let me do everything (except for doing the pulls). They just acted like we drive TTV8s so 4 bangers waste our time.
Oh well, back on topic. So where to go now?
:confused:

it’s weird that I keep hearing all these negative responses about strope’s…we set up a dyno day there…had like a dozen cars come…all vdubs…didn’t seem to have a problem…had difficulty getting a ground on one of the cars for the A/F but overall they treated us nice…and we all drove 4 bangers predominately…

where is this shop that is on Rt. 8??? specifiacally since I know Rt. 8 from etna all they way up to butler…LMK thx

Originally posted by 7.5L indalead
Hey, were is the “emage performance” shop at ?

555 glen street road washington pa 15301

anyone interested in setting up a pittspeed dyno day somewhere?