fbody and sti dyno tune shops?

Looking for a shop that will dynop tune a '99 TA. Did a search and seems like there are a few shops NOT to go to… but wasn’t able to find a good shop that was suggested.

Also looking for a shop able to dyno a STI. Got a friend interested in figurng out what his car puts down.

Thanks for the help.

• By the way, got the headers y-pipe, borla, and bunch of misc. stuff done at JJ’s last week. Brian did a great job and they even washed the car :slight_smile: Class act. Just wished the shop wasn’t an hour away. :bowdown:

well, I know stropes can dynotune the car, but i wouldnt trust them. Contact Brian at JJ’s about maybe Ed Wright

do your self a favor and get a mail order tune from ed wright if your staying NA

or make a drive to a shop out of state to get a nice tune…

ie not stropes!!!

u dont need a tune yet,wait for cam or heads & cam befor u tune!!
but i can get ed-wright tune for u!

second here for ed wright for your car ! I had cam/headers/ ls6 intake bunch of stuff JJ’s installed for me :slight_smile: but i went out of state for a dyno tune ! ALSO NO STROPES THEY ARE CROOKS !!!

I don’t know of any AWD dynos closer than Ohio.

PCMforLess.com and MadZ28.com are also good mail order tune places.

thanks… ok. hehe prolly just a lead-foot :slight_smile: but thought the exhaust smelled a little funny and then the gas mileage seems to be hurting some. So thought maybe it was running a little too rich somehow. Oh hehe sunday I finally got an SES code. About to hit a local shop to see if they can read the code to see if it is the 1133 or something. Hope it is just an O2 sensor…

if thats all it is will having the ses light on and such affect the car in anyway? Once I get the code for sure Ill do a search on one of the ls1 sites…

thanks.

Ohio and MI are the closest dyno’s, not particular to subaru tuning but just to guage power they will work.

theres a rumor that Symetry auto techiques is purchasing an AWD dyno but I haven’t heard anything recently about it…

u shouldnt have ses code,u got all the cats & o2in there.were the cats hollow?put in the 02 sims,