Dyno

No idea, the OP didnt even say what the hell the bike is. Power commanders go on everything from Ninja 250’s, CRB954’s to Harley’s…

Also, depending on the PC box, there isnt a whole lot you can tune on them… at least the few I saw on bikes like my uncles Vtwins, and other friends / family bikes. They arent full blown standalone ecus. They are more or less flash tuner piggybacks. IE, jump online and download Yoshi XXX pipe, & KN filter, etc… upload it and ride. Some have air/fuel adjustments but the one I played with was low/med/high rpm adjustments, +/- thats it. 3 adjustments for idle-redline.

All the timing, and other shit isn’t customer adjustable. again from the what I saw on a few bikes personally.

Unless the bike is a full blown racebike ridden by a GOOD rider, built motor, custom parts, etc… anything more than flash n go put it on the rollers and double check the results is a waste of time/money and wont be really usefull to a normal rider. IMO.

Need more information to continue the suggestion search for who can/should do what for the OP.