Dyno's in Durham / East End

Anyone know of some good Dynamometer places around Durham? I don’t want to go to Auto Accessory Zone really, and I’m willing to travel to as far west as Scarborough. Also, a place that does good some tuning would be nice too. I think I know what I will put out but me and a friend of mine want to see for ourselves, thanks.

I believe DaSilva racing has a shop on brock rd just south of bayly with a dyno. It used to be called Paccioni.

i thought you were still one of those 16 year old kids like djkrystalfx who didnt have there license but just got there parents to buy them cars?
And there are no good dynos in durham, the porsche race shop on wilson might have one tho

wtf lol. I own a 180sx that I have afforded completely on my own, and work a part time job while going to University full time to keep it going. The most my parents have ever done is helped may pay for a clutch on my old Stealth when I couldn’t afford it in high school. And I’m 18 turning 19, not that that should matter…at all. Thanks for the info though…I guess. Any scarborough shops anyone knows of (non ghetto ones)?

There is a Dyno on Wilson, just south of Taunton road behind the New Sunoco and the carwash.

I have no information about them but there is one there.

Porsche shop is always packed. Give them a shot too.

^ do you know the name of that shop? I remember seeing that one now.

Take a drive to Brampton and put it on my dyno when it’s at SG-Motorsport. Best Nissan shop and best dyno around.

^ good guys to deal with too.

^^ just hope yo shit aint broke, hahahahhaha.

+1 u2ndyno … if you need your shit dyno’ed go to these guys the know what they are talking about.

Eh dan i got one coming tomorrow, lol!

At a boy!

hahah - fit yo’ shit so it ain’t broke.