E-Man: Let's find out..

go on f/b i wanna holler at ya yo

Mods-lock it up. Anything else past here is pointless.

john dont make me call on the habibs to stab a ni gg a

listen, if he wants to race me, it will be down here. his “base boost” vs mine. whats the point of running race gas and or meth and boosting 17psi?

honestly i could give a fuck less if he is faster or slower, i have bigger fish to fry.

On

the zrwon is played out yo , its all in fun i esp have wanted to see both your cars go at it

ok call me out all u want, ill make sure i find someone who has a faster car than mine and ill drive it. its the same thing no? i mean if we are racing to win right?

thats my point. the point would be to see whos car would be faster at a certain boost, not one at 8 and the other at 17. thats fucking dumb

I really don’t care either, however I’m not going to handicap myself against someone that’s saying my shit is ‘not that impressive’ and that their car is faster. Sorry.

The lowest may car goes is 11. Your car is faster pound for pound for sure.

8 psi vs your “11” and we have a race

Why? Seems like you’re set on the pound for pound deal. If I’m down that way, sure I’ll do it for fun sometime. And no need for “11”, I can show you peak recalls and that the boost controller is all the way down. Min boost fluctuates between 10.9-12.5 psi depending on weather.

listen, in my eyes its completely pointless if this is going to be a one sided race.

ok well i cant up mine as easy as u can so your base boost vs whatever mine is

Sure, if I’m down that way. I’m as interested in that race as you are about driving up here to get it.

r both cars the same exc the f/i setup

No, he makes more power at lower boost numbers, but has a stock long block AFAIK

that could be tune though . id say base boost both and have at it

No, it’s air flow, as in he flows more at lower psi. PSI for PSI, he’s faster.

yeah but his is charged and your turbzzzzz so he will have boost quicker . oorrrr am i wrong

It’s just a situation where handicapping one of the cars does not make sense. What if I installed softer WG springs? Would I still have to race at the lowest boost setting?

E, I’m assuming you have traction problems in 3rd gear? Be honest, I do, even at the current base boost.

His car is probably ‘laggier’ than mine.